Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not religious so forgive any unintentional offence but Easter Eve? Wouldn't that be the Last Supper? So you're packing a box with Dates, Olives, some bread and a nice bit of lamb I presume?
Right o...
Where I’m from it’s all pretty gloomy until midnight so it would be a big box of nothing 🤣

Reactions: 1
Where I’m from it’s all pretty gloomy until midnight so it would be a big box of nothing 🤣
Our Grabby would not like that. She would stamp her feet and wail until Grandpa Benpecked produced a pile of grammable gifts.

Reactions: 2
Jesus whit ..who the feck does egg hunts for a week...honestly her life..repeat, repeat, repeat. She must organise these months in advance so she has something to do every day. Easter in my house is one day.
I saw an "Easter Eve" box in Asda the other night..nearly made me cry. Ridiculous.
duck OFFFFFFFFFFFF. Easter Eve 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 what’s happened to the world! That’s something egg head Emily Norris would bloody do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not religious but I HATE how retailers have hijacked every single religious event purely to make money. I’ve been guilty of falling into the trap but now my kids are older I roll my eyes constantly at all tat available. It’s mental

Reactions: 16
Easter used to be just chuck a few Cadburys eggs at people and perhaps have a roast. I don't remember egg hunts being massive. Now everything has to be elaborate and Instagrammable. It's disgusting really.

Reactions: 21
She’s thrilled it’s a long weekend? So how exactly is that different to any other fecking weekend of hers?! When I was a SAHM I admit it wasn’t any different for me and now I’ve gone back to work I have to work over the ‘holidays’ but do you know what? I’m proud of what I do and I don’t mind at all. It’s my turn to give something back. Maybe that’s something Grabs can try once her kids are older……..(and pigs might fly)

Reactions: 16
She will probably take "early retirement" when benpecked is retired in about 10 years.
Imagine never having worked..can't imagine.

Reactions: 10
She’s thrilled it’s a long weekend? So how exactly is that different to any other fecking weekend of hers?! When I was a SAHM I admit it wasn’t any different for me and now I’ve gone back to work I have to work over the ‘holidays’ but do you know what? I’m proud of what I do and I don’t mind at all. It’s my turn to give something back. Maybe that’s something Grabs can try once her kids are older……..(and pigs might fly)
Its not as if anyone she knows put their out of office on last night in readiness. Mumma and Papa Kedge both retired, Benpecked semi retired and George, well, less said the better……… every weekend is a long weekend Chez Kedgeley-Sterling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did we need five of basically the same picture this morning? I've said it 1,057 times but for someone who thinks they are a photographic superstar why is everything so poorly composed? She rushed everything and they are rubbish. Always dust, washing, associated crap in shot. These were too far away from the kids and in one Raffy has mid fart face and another Bentos looks like an evil genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Things Grabby believes in that others may doubt part 12:

Santa
Easter Bunny
Her and Benpecked's 'love' story

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.