Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scabby Grabby's followers have dropped again 🎉......... probably taken one look at her crappy worn floor and bowed curtain poles and gone to find more aspiring accounts to follow!!! #influencersheisnot
I love how you also noticed the bowed curtain poles. That was indeed the first thing I saw when I got to the photo on my feed.
…and I know you’ll all have a go because he’s a baby so ergo he’s got to be cute - but I’m saying it anyway because I’m a cold hearted childless woman - I wish she’d stop posting photos of her kids. They may be cute to her and her family, but not all of us think they’re cute. I don’t. Kooky looking at best. And too much featuring their parents poor them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how you also noticed the bowed curtain poles. That was indeed the first thing I saw when I got to the photo on my feed.
…and I know you’ll all have a go because he’s a baby so ergo he’s got to be cute - but I’m saying it anyway because I’m a cold hearted childless woman - I wish she’d stop posting photos of her kids. They may be cute to her and her family, but not all of us think they’re cute. I don’t. Kooky looking at best. And too much featuring their parents poor them!
Agree..... no kids here. There's only so many photos you can take then it's just boring.

Reactions: 7
There’s no way those curtains close across that window!! What’s the point in them? Xx

Reactions: 4
There’s no way those curtains close across that window!! What’s the point in them? Xx
I’m no ‘property developer’ and nor am I a ‘curious George’ but that pole isn’t sufficient for the width. But of course everything has to fit grabbys asfetics

I'm not childless and I like to think I'm not cold-hearted 😂 but I agree. Also Grabby always seems to put up photos of Waffy at unfortunate angles or with odd expressions. And I especially HATE the weaning ones she puts up with food all over his face, it makes me feel ill. Those are photos that only parents and perhaps the odd family member finds cute but nobody else wants to see them!

I think it's shocking how much Grabby shares about her kids online given the number of followers she has. Why can't she just keep such things to her smaller personal account.

Reactions: 16
I agree.. all I see when I look at those kids is her and Ben (funny that) so just can’t see past that. Way too many photos of them (and herself!) as well

it doesn’t help that they are both very pale kids who she always dresses in washed out, faded shades. Both would look so much better in a strong, bold colour. Imagine Waffy in a bright blue romper and Frah in a bright pink or red dress. So much better.

Reactions: 11
it doesn’t help that they are both very pale kids who she always dresses in washed out, faded shades. Both would look so much better in a strong, bold colour. Imagine Waffy in a bright blue romper and Frah in a bright pink or red dress. So much better.
It doesn't help that they are the image of their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She legit thinks Instagram is a Monday to Friday 9-5 job (maybe 7-3 in her case), doesn’t she?!
In that she now doesn’t post at weekends because she’s soaking it alllll in? Ugh, I’ve just been back to her grid and had to look at the toothy mouthed photo again 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Waffy’s got ANOTHER cold!
He’s got a cold but she’s dragging him out to Kew Gardens. Stay in the bleeping house when your child is poorly Grabby 🤬

And look at the state of her kitchen in the photo where Waffy is strapped to her. She really is grubby grabby

Reactions: 9
I am not far from Kew. It has not been that warm at all - waffy is totally underdressed, and full of cold. That’s just so cruel.

Why can’t she put him in some warm, fleecy trousers ?

Can you imagine feeling unwell, a cold and then out with no wards clothes on?

Reactions: 8
I am not far from Kew. It has not been that warm at all - waffy is totally underdressed, and full of cold. That’s just so cruel.

Why can’t she put him in some warm, fleecy trousers ?

Can you imagine feeling unwell, a cold and then out with no wards clothes on?
She could get him one of those fleece lined puddle suits to keep him warm and dry but she genuinely doesn’t care about his welfare

Reactions: 2
And of course she blames the soft play for the cold… it can’t possibly be the fact that she’s been dragging this child everywhere completely underdressed all winter/spring…

Reactions: 6
He’s got a cold but she’s dragging him out to Kew Gardens. Stay in the bleeping house when your child is poorly Grabby 🤬

And look at the state of her kitchen in the photo where Waffy is strapped to her. She really is grubby grabby
How does anyone's kitchen even get into that state? Even if you're making multiple dishes surely you just wash up and put stuff away as you go along? Why does she always leave drawers and cupboards open as well, it's really not hard to shut them! I for one can't start cooking in a messy kitchen, I'd always clear up any existing mess first before cooking. She probably lets multiple meals worth of mess build up before she decides to clean it up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.