Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she got a pearl necklace from Ben too! Wonder how that matched the Tiffany studs?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she serious that she can’t tell the difference between Tiffany pearls and £13.99 ones!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus weep.... hosting a bleeping pointless Easter Party. WHO in the duck hosts an Easter Party {it's not even bloody Easter yet}!!! Normal people would be arranging to meet up locally to do an Easter Egg hunt 🤦

Reactions: 5
Now who did this remind me of?
Well thank you @IndominusRex what an utterly brilliant IG account to introduce me to! I note it’s followed by Lauren McDermott, Gettingstuffdoneinheels, Comedowntothewoods…do they not see similarities in themselves in what they see or is it to see if they appear on there?! RVK doesn’t follow and has no sense of humour anyway so it would make her head explode probably.

Reactions: 9
Jesus weep.... hosting a bleeping pointless Easter Party. WHO in the duck hosts an Easter Party {it's not even bloody Easter yet}!!! Normal people would be arranging to meet up locally to do an Easter Egg hunt 🤦
And for 7 toddlers 😳. That’s a hell of a lot of people, good thing she’s over her burnout…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scabby Grabby's followers have dropped again 🎉......... probably taken one look at her crappy worn floor and bowed curtain poles and gone to find more aspiring accounts to follow!!! #influencersheisnot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
O please.........🤦 I wonder if Grabby will reply with the best places in Cali to buy packet ham from.

I wouldn't take travel/holiday advice from her even if you paid me to!!
Ohhhhh get out from up her backside you moron and sort your own holiday out! I see our Laura comments..... that's another one I can't stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.