Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week she was stressing about getting stuff done before the holidays and now she’s jizzing her pants that it IS the holidays 🙄
Lol at jizzing. Girl has probably never had an orgasm in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the news this morning it was saying about chain restaurants now having to display calorie content of all their items and it made me think of grabs

• Haha
  • Wow
9AADEBEF-D945-4F78-8F75-DEB028FC7FBE.png

Spoiler alert: it won’t.
I’ve personally never seen anyone wear these hats apart from babies/children?! Why does she want to dress like a child? Oh wait… 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1174428
I’ve personally never seen anyone wear these hats apart from babies/children?! Why does she want to dress like a child? Oh wait… 🤢
Came on here to say just that . Looks like a cross between an Amish cult and Little House on the Prairie . Why oh why would a grown woman want to dress like a child

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she for real??? Bragging about replacing her Tiffany pearl studs with some cheapo ones- who brags about something like that? Also she's kidding herself that they look no different, they look like they came from a set of multiple pairs of studs from Primark for 2.99.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she for real??? Bragging about replacing her Tiffany pearl studs with some cheapo ones- who brags about something like that? Also she's kidding herself that they look no different, they look like they came from a set of multiple pairs of studs from Primark for 2.99.
How the {not so} mighty have fallen…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How the {not so} mighty have fallen…
Came here to say the same, and also the irony of her imminently about to share Waffy’s birth post and the fact we always focus on the pearls she wore in Frah Frah’s birth blog 😂

…but seriously though - I wouldn’t admit to that on my IG and I’ve not like 300 followers?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get your 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 ready Tattlers and avert your eyes for the bum in the air adult nappy shot……..Waffy’s long (not) awaited birth story is en route 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 God help us.
Ohhhh please nooooooooo !

On the news this morning it was saying about chain restaurants now having to display calorie content of all their items and it made me think of grabs
Same here ! I thought that too😂

View attachment 1174428
Amish look incoming ! OR maybe she's being the Easter Bunny this year 😂 - she's got the teeth !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her fascination with pearl earrings. They’re very ‘jolly hockey sticks/off to the gymkhana to ride Darcy/wax jacket’ naff!

• Haha
I don’t understand her fascination with pearl earrings. They’re very ‘jolly hockey sticks/off to the gymkhana to ride Darcy/wax jacket’ naff!
In her warped mind they are the status symbol of being 10 times richer than you, lady!

I'd imagine the Tiffany ones were a present off Ben for her 14th birthday. I'm sure all her Year 2 mates were ever so jealous at the time of a grown man buying such expensive gifts for a young teen 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
In her warped mind they are the status symbol of being 10 times richer than you, lady!

I'd imagine the Tiffany ones were a present off Ben for her 14th birthday. I'm sure all her Year 2 mates were ever so jealous at the time of a grown man buying such expensive gifts for a young teen 🤮
Urgh. Imagine. 14 and given pearls! She’s got a bracelet too hasn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are a blast from the past of her living in London lifestyle complete with exotic holidays, mulberry bags and a husband who earns 10 times more than yours lady. Because that’s what she used to think was aspirational. Now she a) can’t afford that lifestyle and b) is trying to be a free range mumma to her kiddos because she sees that as aspirational.

I know that your style etc can change over time but her change isn’t authentic at all. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve never properly grown up and developed your own personality and instead just copy Pinterest….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are a blast from the past of her living in London lifestyle complete with exotic holidays, mulberry bags and a husband who earns 10 times more than yours lady. Because that’s what she used to think was aspirational. Now she a) can’t afford that lifestyle and b) is trying to be a free range mumma to her kiddos because she sees that as aspirational.

I know that your style etc can change over time but her change isn’t authentic at all. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve never properly grown up and developed your own personality and instead just copy Pinterest….
She’s lived her life the wrong way round. I’ll be off on exotic holidays (fingers crossed) with my designer bags once my kids grow up and leave home. I’ll be minted 😂 (not)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.