Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George has a girlfriend?!? Must be his ravishing carpentry 🪚 skills

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She commented on her idol Courtney Adamo's latest post and it's the only comment Courtney hasn't liked. That must sting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She commented on her idol Courtney Adamo's latest post and it's the only comment Courtney hasn't liked. That must sting!
And witch doctor Grabs advising which plant helps knit bones back together, apparently her family swear by it...well that could help explain that wide stance of hers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
duck off Grabby with the 'rock on' (think that's what it's called??) and peace sign hand emojis. Why is she suddenly trying to be all cool?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck off Grabby with the 'rock on' (think that's what it's called??) and peace sign hand emojis. Why is she suddenly trying to be all cool?
She’s possibly the Most uncool person on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Symphytum? Of course she can’t just call it comfrey like most people. Bog standard plant, but trying to sound fancy as usual.

Reactions: 3
Symphytum? Of course she can’t just call it comfrey like most people. Bog standard plant, but trying to sound fancy as usual.
I had to go an check Adamo’s post to see what she’d said. Of course she’s doing what she always does - acting like a know it all expert on all things. Such a nause!

Reactions: 8
Get your 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 ready Tattlers and avert your eyes for the bum in the air adult nappy shot……..Waffy’s long (not) awaited birth story is en route 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 God help us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh Jesus wept. Not again

I know I’m being picky but ewwww!
Not, not picky at all. I saw it and my eyes couldn’t roll any further back. She is such a scutty cow, I mean just conceal your nails if they’re that bad. I mean when mine need soaking off (and they never go that far past acceptable) I won’t even post photos of them in family group chats!

Reactions: 6
Posts r just soo annoying 🙄🙄🙄 How many times does she have to say this girl always baking crafts ffs so does every other toddler!!!! Always thinks so is super mum and only recently started to admit on a daily basis parenting can be hard as uses 🤪🤪🤪 emoji now honestly we get it we all think our kids a great but like one of they bloody annoying people who thinks she is miss perfect and if ur child’s done it then they have does it way better or more advanced

Reactions: 10
How does it make any difference to her if it’s the Easter holidays?? Nurseries are still open.

Reactions: 16
How does it make any difference to her if it’s the Easter holidays?? Nurseries are still open.
I just do not get it. School holidays mean duck all to anyone that doesn't have school age kids or doesn't work in a school. Yet she's made multiple references to Easter holidays. Is she still stuck in her 13 year old self and delusional that she still goes to school or something?

Reactions: 14
Maybe she only pays for term time not all year round, that’s the only thing I can think of to explain her Easter holiday awareness

Reactions: 13
Maybe she only pays for term time not all year round, that’s the only thing I can think of to explain her Easter holiday awareness
Last week she was stressing about getting stuff done before the holidays and now she’s jizzing her pants that it IS the holidays 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.