RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bejesus, how many fecking affiliated potato sack dresses did she post on her stories 😆

There is no way a two year old understands magic and fairies.
Exited about twinkly lights? Yes. Excited about chasing fairies? No way.
I bet grabster's peed off that she didn't think of doing a fairy hunt first {would've given her some Insta content}, imagine the affiliated links she could do for it... Lights and jars #cha-ching with Benpeeado coming up with some kinda fairy designed ply bollox called Freya's Fairy Adventure which will cost anything between £55-£110 plus shipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bejesus, how many fecking affiliated potato sack dresses did she post on her stories 😆

I bet grabster's peed off that she didn't think of doing a fairy hunt first {would've given her some Insta content}, imagine the affiliated links she could do for it... Lights and jars #cha-ching with Benpeeado coming up with some kinda fairy designed ply bollox called Freya's Fairy Adventure which will cost anything between £55-£110 plus shipping.
And you are left to fill your own fairy holes in if you choose and there are only half arsed, unsafe instructions on how to catch the fairies...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And you are left to fill your own fairy holes in if you choose and there are only half arsed, unsafe instructions on how to catch the fairies...
‘Fairy hole’ - I bet that’s what Grubby calls her lady parts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Bejesus 😂 haven’t heard that for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a bit quiet. Passport, manky salt waters, Freya’s Elton John sunglasses flatlay incoming?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they have. She’s obviously not been ripping off Pinterest lately
They’d be easy to sell but what would she put in their place? That style was popular about 15 years ago. I saw a picture in a magazine like Country Living I’d someone’s bathroom with a wall full of vintage mirrors like this. Maybe Lady Kedgefund had that style.

Reactions: 2
They’d be easy to sell but what would she put in their place? That style was popular about 15 years ago. I saw a picture in a magazine like Country Living I’d someone’s bathroom with a wall full of vintage mirrors like this. Maybe Lady Kedgefund had that style.
It was everywhere a few years ago. She really needs to update her house

Reactions: 3
I bet those yellow socks on Waffy have been very carefully selected to ensure a perfect colour transition on her grid to signify the end of Christmas colours and the start of Spring. God I almost fell asleep just describing that. 💤 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And those old Habitat cushions with the rats on them - look completely out of place with the sofas and the mirrors

Reactions: 3
If you zoom in around the photo it’s like some sort of hoarders paradise. Shite absolutely everywhere, on every surface 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12