RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truly inspirational photography
Everything is sludge. How can one human get so much wrong so often?

I've just tried to make Millionaires Shortbread. Managed to 1) burn the chocolate so started again, 2) granulated the chocolate so started again and 3) started to pour the third lot of chocolate on and got distracted by the dog so lost half of it over the side.

Did I decide to share this with my 'gram followers? Funny enough - NO!

Grabby do us a favour, be more like Skewby. Undersharing is the new black.

Reactions: 9
Poor Freya is probably bored with the bleeping groundhog day food she's been eating since she was 5 months old, waffy has got the pleasure of it too now poor little bugger 😟 We all want our kids to eat healthy but FFS, not everything has to be super bleeping healthy.

Poor Freya is probably bored with the bleeping groundhog day food she's been eating since she was 5 months old, waffy has got the pleasure of it too now poor little bugger 😟 We all want our kids to eat healthy but FFS, not everything has to be super bleeping healthy.
Exactly, they can eat healthy and still be satisfied. Little bologneses and chilli, shepherds pie and veg. They need butter on toast and full fat milk. Shes a disgrace.

I shudder to think what effect Grabby’s eating disorder will have on her children in the future.

• Sad
OMG. Frafra is still in her cot!!! She's nearly 3
Doesn’t want her getting out and disturbing her Netflix marathon of an evening

*edit*
I’ve looked at the post and she’s used the word ‘contained’. I knew it!
Also, seeing as she wishes life away I’m surprised Freya isn’t in a queen size bed already tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Doesn’t want her getting out and disturbing her Netflix marathon of an evening

*edit*
I’ve looked at the post and she’s used the word ‘contained’. I knew it!
Also, seeing as she wishes life away I’m surprised Freya isn’t in a queen size bed already tbh
Then she would have to spend money on a new bed. Its not very montessori of her to keep her in a cot for so long.

Reactions: 6
Someone on the Freya bedroom photo has asked if they ever sorted out a door for Raffy's bedroom :ROFLMAO: A Tattler I wonder?!!!! How long before that comment gets deleted and the person blocked!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone on the Freya bedroom photo has asked if they ever sorted out a door for Raffy's bedroom :ROFLMAO: A Tattler I wonder?!!!! How long before that comment gets deleted and the person blocked!!!
I think they're actually being genuine! It's a private account but they have a lot of posts. Just another sycophantic instahun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2