RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she calling Waffy and Bentos ‘the baby’ and ‘the toddler’?

Yet another photo where Bentos looks scruffy and unkept. And no wonder she refuses that brown slop!

The truth comes out - weaning early in the hope he will sleep more 🙄

And who puts cauliflower in a lolly 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Cauliflower in a lolly. Wtf. 🤢
And yes there we have it..started weaning in the hope he would sleep.
She looks older than her mum in that photo of her and Frah Frah (now known as the toddler)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ha! I knew she started weaning hoping to sleep more 😆. I was really hoping weaning would mean more sleep with my first (even though I didn’t rush) but there was zero correlation. Sorry Grabby…

Reactions: 7
Cauliflower in a lolly. Wtf. 🤢
And yes there we have it..started weaning in the hope he would sleep.
She looks older than her mum in that photo of her and Frah Frah (now known as the toddler)
Can I piss on her bonfire and tell her it doesn’t help them sleep more!!!

I wonder if she’s moved him into the corridor yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can I piss on her bonfire and tell her it doesn’t help them sleep more!!!

I wonder if she’s moved him into the corridor yet?

My little one started sleeping even worse when we started weaning and he was regularly up 3 times in the night before we started...at 6 months...

Reactions: 4
Ha! I knew she started weaning hoping to sleep more 😆. I was really hoping weaning would mean more sleep with my first (even though I didn’t rush) but there was zero correlation. Sorry Grabby…
I’m sure she mentioned it last week on her stories. The text was so tiny though I don’t think many peeps would have noticed it

Reactions: 2
If I was eating cauliflower lollies I would be up all night...in the loo 😂
Love that "The Toddler" is refusing the slop now..not long til she starts demanding a Happy Meal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Cauliflower in fruit lollies is the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard. There are loads of yummy things you can put cauliflower in. Lollies is not one.

Reactions: 10
Cauliflower in fruit lollies is the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard. There are loads of yummy things you can put cauliflower in. Lollies is not one.
His mother has orthorexia so not that surprising.

It also has almost no calories so her great plan to fill him up and help him sleep is as barmy as she is.

Reactions: 11
Shes thick as mince. I thought she knew 10 times more about mumma stuff than anyone else?

I can't understand how she thinks the clothes she wears on her children are nice.
Looking at Freya, she's dressed like a woman. I've thrown better rags in the bin.
I actually feel sorry for her when she starts school and sees the other little girls with their character pencil cases and pretty coats etc and she's wearing an age 16-17 diarrhoea coloured coat and carrying a moth eaten jute bag

Reactions: 17
Babies need calories when weaning. It’s all full fat milk, butter, full fat yogurt etc. all that lentil slop is going to do is come straight out the other end.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My little one started sleeping even worse when we started weaning and he was regularly up 3 times in the night before we started...at 6 months...
Same. Mine is so gassy now we've started weaning that it wakes her up more.

Reactions: 4
I bet those yellow socks on Waffy have been very carefully selected to ensure a perfect colour transition on her grid to signify the end of Christmas colours and the start of Spring. God I almost fell asleep just describing that. 💤 😴
And luckily the cauliflower in the lollies will bring on a full gamut of shart-tastrophes on the reg too, so her grid can be full of shart stains on the shorts, green sludge necklines due to lack of bibs and terracotta chapped cheeks due to walking 500 miles a day in the freezing cold with snot candles dribbling all over them.

A lovely seasonal selection to transition into Spring.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And luckily the cauliflower in the lollies will bring on a full gamut of shart-tastrophes on the reg too, so her grid can be full of shart stains on the shorts, green sludge necklines due to lack of bibs and terracotta chapped cheeks due to walking 500 miles a day in the freezing cold with snot candles dribbling all over them.

A lovely seasonal selection to transition into Spring.
Oh dreamy snot candles 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6