RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF?? Where is his bib? Why is this photo on Instagram?? This is the stuff of nightmares.

One minute she’s selling off faded third hand baby grows the next she’s ruining a perfectly good bodysuit which could have been easily avoided if wearing a bib. This photo just personifies how grubby she is.

Also, couldn’t have made it more obvious that she reads this thread! 😂
Frah frah never had a bib either. What on earth possesses her? I don't understand why they think part of the weaning process is them getting covered in food..in their eyes and everything!

Imagine sitting at age 30 with your head covered in pesto pasta because thats what your "mumma" taught you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The early days of weaning were less messy than a few months in when they start wanting to do more themselves I found! Surely if he's only just started it's a few spoonfuls at most not a whole bowl?!

Probably started weaning early just to give her new content 🙄
I second this - especially when she made the comment about Freya being typical toddler with food these days. She can't get the green slop past her so poor Raffy gets it instead.

Reactions: 9
WTF?? Where is his bib? Why is this photo on Instagram?? This is the stuff of nightmares.

One minute she’s selling off faded third hand baby grows the next she’s ruining a perfectly good bodysuit which could have been easily avoided if wearing a bib. This photo just personifies how grubby she is.

Also, couldn’t have made it more obvious that she reads this thread! 😂
That body suit will be for sale in a weeks time. Crumpled up and possibly not washed! And the lucky ‘winner’ is …….🥁

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure how she ever gets any work nowadays. Surely one look at her account would have most companies running away.

So what happens when Waffy is off at 'pre school' 🙄 then? Will she suddenly become a Tik Tok superstar 😂🤣😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to work out what highchair he is in. She got a gifted Stokke tripptrap for Freya but I can't see her paying out for a 2nd one out of her own pocket! Any one able to work it out?

Also she links to that blog post, reading it she boasts about how easily Freya took to weaning etc etc. The same set of stories she says how much easier Raffy took to it than Freya making out it was super hard to wean her. Which one is it??

Reactions: 7
I'm trying to work out what highchair he is in. She got a gifted Stokke tripptrap for Freya but I can't see her paying out for a 2nd one out of her own pocket! Any one able to work it out?

Also she links to that blog post, reading it she boasts about how easily Freya took to weaning etc etc. The same set of stories she says how much easier Raffy took to it than Freya making out it was super hard to wean her. Which one is it??
I wouldn’t be surprised if she feeds them separately so she can use the same high chair

Reactions: 8
What’s her problem with layer?? Bentos doesn’t wear a coat and Waffy doesn’t wear a bib?? So lazy

Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought that. Basically she makes up anything that fits her narrative at the time to make sure she comes across as THE BESTEST MAMA EVERRRRRR.

Also I agree with those that said Raffy doesn't look well. He always looks a bit peaky and tired.

Poor Raffy looks sallow in every photo, almost jaundiced.
He doesn’t look like he’s thriving. Poor boy. Possibly too cold all the time? Used as a prop too many times? Not given time to get over his respiratory illnesses? Whatever it is I hope it doesn’t get any worse.

Another advert for the Shark this morning… how? Looking at her stairs, they are dusty and filthy. The second photo there are hair clips and dirt on the floor. Surely, you want to advertise that the product works, not what you should be cleaning but aren’t?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Another advert for the Shark this morning… how? Looking at her stairs, they are dusty and filthy. The second photo there are hair clips and dirt on the floor. Surely, you want to advertise that the product works, not what you should be cleaning but aren’t?!
It’s a different vacuum to the one just before Christmas. So that’s 3 gifted vacuums since F was born? And her house still looks grubby 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Screenshot_20220107-084139.png

I saw this and thought...how filthy are her sofas! She's really lost her way. Who does she influence now? She used to be quite influential with the house renovation and stuff but nothing has changed for years now other than her kids so she's monetising them. I stumbled across Lauren Butler Madden and she has grabby's style but better budget and execution! Also doesn't share anything of her daughter.

When I first stumbled across grabby I did find her quite aspirational, I was like wow, she's getting free Farrow and ball paint and goes on all these wonderful holidays! But since she's had her kids and the pandemic has hit the facade is tumbling.

• Haha