Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HashtagRealTalk

I can’t comprehend the latest instalment of California photos...the necessity to drag two small children to Cali for “content”...the reel at the airport {who LITERALLY has time to to take a toddler and a baby on that trip and spend the time filming them?the regurgitation of Groundhog Day photos at the same location in the same clothing from three years ago...The fucking straw hat at the airport....
So I’m channeling my @Skewbedu and as this song popped into my head tonight thought I’d revise the lyrics for Grabby and Co. #alllllllllllltheOCvibes

California (theme to the OC)

She’s been on the run
Dreaming of #sun
Looking after number one
California here she comes
Like back when she was an InstaHun

Out come Benpecked’s guns
Their luggage weighs a ton
A circus at Terminal 1
California there they come

Isolating don’t you know
Vaccinepassports on the go
Nothings going to stop her now
California here they come
But this time she’s a Mummmm(ma)

FrahFrah tantrumming on the floor
Waffys face looks pale and sore
But think of all the ‘gram pics in store
California here she comes

Californiaaaaaa
Californiaaaaaa
Here she comessssssss
Californiaaaaaaa
Californiaaaaaaaaaa (repeat till fade)

....I won’t give up the day job any time soon 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Dusty shart flatlay will be with us in a few days.
Pic of grabby at the airport, straw hat, legs akimbo, raffy strapped to her and passports peaking out of mouse chewed straw bag.
Picture of that guy loaded up like a donkey with the baggage that they are too tight to put in the hold. Chopsy walking along dragging a mini suitcase from 1927
Pic against a pastel wall, shot from the back of them sitting on a rocky beach under the nursing home curtain parasol, gelato photo, vitamin Sea and hey presto, grabbys holiday photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Survival mode?! You have two children grabby and no job (and no this insta thing is not a job!!) Your biggest problems are deciding which playground is most aesthetically pleasing, blowing up valentines balloons and which position is best to take a photo of your paper whites in bloom!
Survival mode is more having to visit a food bank or being stationed on the Ukraine border ‘right now’!

And why while she is away does she keep talking like Watford’s version of Janice from friends with a full stop after every word 🤦🏼‍♀️?! Oh. My. God. She. Is. Annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I don’t go to places that require masks for young children because
  1. I don’t believe in children wearing masks, in fact I can’t stand it ….
  2. and my child would detest it
So the idea of flying to a covid hot spot, where masks for toddlers are mandatory.

Breaks my heart quite honestly.

when you have kids your holidays revolve around them. They love warm swimming pools, all inclusive ice cream and lazy fun days.

This looks like every holiday they’ve ever had before + 2 kiddos and all their car seats(?)

This is not a family holiday. It’s content creation.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Libbie

VIP Member
To be fair, Benpecked and Grabby are absolute pros at travelling around California with a child, they've been doing it for years... George was good practice.
Ah yes, the nigh on 30 year old man tagging along on his 19 year old girlfriend’s family holiday! Dreamy!!! 🤯

Ben’s 40 this year isn’t he!

All I can see are the fucking glasses 😂
One from the archives, enjoy! 😎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Thank you to @Claire for the thread title with the most likes (70)

So Grabby has had another dreamy Christmas at the Kedgely barn. Brother George returned from distant travels (the woodstore most likely) and a great time was had by all.

Grabby wowed us with her pearl earrings, velvet headband and fashion forward knit dress.
Benpecked managed to avoid being groped by mumma and Grabby sat so far away from her family that her Christmas Dinner was sent by a deliveroo driver.

Into new year and of course she can't help but yearn for her Christmas on repeat except it sounds like the record is stuck.

Alls good for the sterling bank balance, Grabby has been flogging dish rags masquerading as baby clothes to her faithful followers. Many paying more for these wrinkled and stained garments than they would if they bought brand new. Aspirational!

Happy New Year Tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

pinkrobot

VIP Member
What a crock of shyte she writes. She didn’t get to process pregnancy second time round and ‘soak it all in’ due to the pandemic!!!
Or back in the real world most (second time) pregnant mums are dropping off toddler at nursery, working a long day, picking up toddler, staggering home exhausted to bath/put toddler to bed. Then snatch a few hours sleep before starting all over again. And shock horror their partner might also have a full time job.
She is such a twat.

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
That's going to hit her hard. She will have to slum it in dreary England through winter like the rest of us peasants. Unless she gets an exemption letter for Fwah Fwah...
Can you imagine the special treatment she's going to expect from the Head.
" Dear head mistress, please can FrahFrah be excused from school for the first three weeks of January as we always fuck off to the West coast of the U.S. otherwise I won't be OK right now. "

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Which I’d understand if it was a load of hard cases which could be loaded on empty, but these are soft cases that already look full!
Also, bless her cotton socks she’s done her second Reel!
They'll be full of nappies as no way would she pay for a diaper in the states. She has two kids in nappies for a fortnight. I would also bet she has snacks and stuff all packed for the kids as again, she won't pay for stuff for them if she can avoid it. She will also have her usual pool inflatables, smores kit and tea light to cook them on, the dusty 1950s fringed parasol for the beach ⛱ and her trusty saltwater sandals and hats. She probably takes a full length body pillow to separate her and grandad in bed in case he gets overcome by lust in the night

Once the nappies and snacks are finished, she has plenty of room for goldfish crackers, pumpkin puree and there's something else she always brings back from America but I'm fucked if I can remember what horror it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand why you would take an infant on plane during omicron peak season, especially after they’ve had two serious cases of respiratory illness. If the flights and accommodation are flexible, your kids don’t go to school and you don’t have a steady job then it’s a no brainer. And all that to “escape January”. Imagine what she would have done if travelling was allowed last winter!

Reactions: 28

Clare

VIP Member
I don’t believe a word of her saying there are not good baby food options in Cali. California is so health focused and progressive any Whole Foods would have a range of organic healthy baby food. Its not like she’s in the back end of Arkansas. It’s more like the tight arsed control freak won’t give up the day job even on holiday so she has lugged her mini blender and ice lolly kit across the globe so she is in total control of Waffy’s nutrition. It’s total lunacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

IndominusRex

VIP Member
A good chunk of her followers will be terrified of the implications of the energy price rise and having to choose between heating and eating.
She’s terrified of… high fructose corn syrup and rain.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220125-224843_Instagram.jpg

Not that I particularly agree with masks for 2 year olds but WTAF. She's always bending the rules in the quest for an insta-perfect life (who can forget that infamous Easter photoshoot) . She's fucking ridiculous and so utterly entitled.

• Angry
  • Wow