RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 971099

I saw this and thought...how filthy are her sofas! She's really lost her way. Who does she influence now? She used to be quite influential with the house renovation and stuff but nothing has changed for years now other than her kids so she's monetising them. I stumbled across Lauren Butler Madden and she has grabby's style but better budget and execution! Also doesn't share anything of her daughter.

When I first stumbled across grabby I did find her quite aspirational, I was like wow, she's getting free Farrow and ball paint and goes on all these wonderful holidays! But since she's had her kids and the pandemic has hit the facade is tumbling.
How the mighty fall ! Oh my goodness Butler Madden - she just makes me depressed. House in Dorset, house in Notting Hill. Bags of £££££ - unlike our manky mumma here !

Reactions: 4
1FA01E5E-CD89-49D7-B565-E9352B5898F6.jpeg

Twisted dungaree strap in the advert too. Is this:
A) because she really does want to fully incapsulate looking like an overgrown toddler for her husband
B) because she lacks attention to detail and is GAF (grubby as f***)
C) both of the above

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How didn't Grabby's racist tweets make the news?!
She's not well known or relevant enough. Her content hasn't changed since circa 2013 apart from having kids whereas everyone else is on TikTok or YouTube. She can't even speak on a reel!

Reactions: 18
She's not well known or relevant enough. Her content hasn't changed since circa 2013 apart from having kids whereas everyone else is on TikTok or YouTube. She can't even speak on a reel!
I find the adverts really awkward without her talking through them. Obviously it would be even more awkward if she did speak 🤣 but compared to other influencers she looks so amateur.
And only grabby can call a quick whizz with a hoover a spring clean! That’s as clean as that house gets I’m guessing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can hear Grabby utter “go” at the start of the sofa cleaning video FFS. She can’t even edit videos…. Surely a basic requirement of her “job” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What was the hoover she was advertising before christmas, not shark was it?

God those ads are so cringe and amateurish, looks like she doesn’t even know how to use it properly 😬🥴

Reactions: 7
What was the hoover she was advertising before christmas, not shark was it?

God those ads are so cringe and amateurish, looks like she doesn’t even know how to use it properly 😬🥴
Sooo cringe! She should give it up. I was thinking about getting a new Hoover but that has put me right off.

Reactions: 8
I think I'll contact shark and ask them why they gifted a vacuum and are paying to collab with someone who has already shared two different vacuums recently and who has little to no effort In her ads.
Don't these companies do any homework before sending out contracts?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think I'll contact shark and ask them why they gifted a vacuum and are paying to collab with someone who has already shared two different vacuums recently and who has little to no effort In her ads.
Don’t forget about her racist fat shaming tweets

• Heart
'Wrapped up for winter'?!?! What about last month when it was just as cold yet she was being paraded around with no coat, hat or gloves???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow both kids wrapped up warm and bright plastic toys.
It took loads of us screaming your neglecting them online for you to sort your tit out and be a proper mother grabby? It's not about your wants. It's about theirs.

Reactions: 7
Wow both kids wrapped up warm and bright plastic toys.
It took loads of us screaming your neglecting them online for you to sort your tit out and be a proper mother grabby? It's not about your wants. It's about theirs.
Also - hi Grabs! Too much of a coincidence that the coats rock up today….?! Thank goodness they’ve both got something on now at least.

Also why are they paying someone to advertise their cleaning product that has a nickname grubby grabby for a very good reason!

Reactions: 5