RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Claire for the thread title with the most likes (70)

So Grabby has had another dreamy Christmas at the Kedgely barn. Brother George returned from distant travels (the woodstore most likely) and a great time was had by all.

Grabby wowed us with her pearl earrings, velvet headband and fashion forward knit dress.
Benpecked managed to avoid being groped by mumma and Grabby sat so far away from her family that her Christmas Dinner was sent by a deliveroo driver.

Into new year and of course she can't help but yearn for her Christmas on repeat except it sounds like the record is stuck.

Alls good for the sterling bank balance, Grabby has been flogging dish rags masquerading as baby clothes to her faithful followers. Many paying more for these wrinkled and stained garments than they would if they bought brand new. Aspirational!

Happy New Year Tattlers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the children lack manners thing is v fashionable now. I have a relative who is a wannabe influencer and gets all her parenting advice from Insta and her opinion is that you should 'let her children be children' which in her world translates as never teaching them any manners or disciplining/correcting them at all because 'there's plenty of time for all that'!! Suffice to say she's now frustrated because her 3 year old never says thankyou and runs around with food in her mouth and she seems to think she should have suddenly worked it out. Her children are always completely filthy too, I had to wipe her smaller ones face at Christmas because he had so much food on it and it looked sore. It's the unfortunate natural consequence of the 'scummy mummy,' 'you are enough', 'supermums are a myth' stuff. All great and important in principle but also a great get out clause for lazy parents!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
‘Wasn’t super keen or in a rush to start’

Grabs you started weaning at 5 months old - you’re both of those things 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And it sounds like she's been weaning for a few weeks already?! Already done all the first tastes stuff with single veg and is now onto full on meals by the sounds of it. If this isn't super keen or in a rush then what the hell is?!

‘Wasn’t super keen or in a rush to start’

Grabs you started weaning at 5 months old - you’re both of those things 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
And it sounds like she's been weaning for a few weeks already?! Already done all the first tastes stuff with single veg and is now onto full on meals by the sounds of it. If this isn't super keen or in a rush then what the hell is?!
She posted that they we’re about to start in the middle of December so he would have just turned 5 months. Definitely in a rush IMO

Reactions: 4
Just don't get the point. Its so messy as well, I've just started weaning mine at 6 months and cba with all the mess and prep.

Reactions: 10
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR bleeping FROZEN COLOSTRUM!!!!
And maybe invest in a bib or 2 Grabs?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She also claims to be following SR Nutritions advice but her book says ‘at or approaching 6 months’ for one of the signs of readiness, along with being able to sit up. Waffy couldn’t hit either of those signs at 5 months.

As I’ve said before I get that it’s personal choice when to wean your child but she’s an influencer and her ‘I know best’ attitude pisses me off.

• Heart
I would have thought with a second child you would want to wait. Partly for an easier life but also that feeling of wanting to keep them a baby for as long as possible. Maybe it just comes to her wanting to be the first at doing things yet again.

God what a load of boring old blah. Do like the one with the flapjack where she states ‘pre-oven’ - wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if that child is ill, or hasn't recovered well from pre Christmas nonsense? He never looks healthy in her pictures for all the yellow gunk syringes and avocado he's on now.

Yes, he’s got a lot of crud around his eyes. At first i thought they were warts.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if that child is ill, or hasn't recovered well from pre Christmas nonsense? He never looks healthy in her pictures for all the yellow gunk syringes and avocado he's on now.
He doesn’t look well at all. He looks really tired, are babies meant to have dark circles and eye bags?

Reactions: 4
WTF?? Where is his bib? Why is this photo on Instagram?? This is the stuff of nightmares.

One minute she’s selling off faded third hand baby grows the next she’s ruining a perfectly good bodysuit which could have been easily avoided if wearing a bib. This photo just personifies how grubby she is.

Also, couldn’t have made it more obvious that she reads this thread! 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Noticed the massive hint to Kidly for free weaning stuff too. She claims she uses it but doesn’t post any pictures. Beg beg beg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"He eats more than Freya did... must be a boy thing"
Aaaah I love me some of Grabby's 50's ideas about boys and girls...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you to @Claire for the thread title with the most likes (70)

So Grabby has had another dreamy Christmas at the Kedgely barn. Brother George returned from distant travels (the woodstore most likely) and a great time was had by all.

Grabby wowed us with her pearl earrings, velvet headband and fashion forward knit dress.
Benpecked managed to avoid being groped by mumma and Grabby sat so far away from her family that her Christmas Dinner was sent by a deliveroo driver.

Into new year and of course she can't help but yearn for her Christmas on repeat except it sounds like the record is stuck.

Alls good for the sterling bank balance, Grabby has been flogging dish rags masquerading as baby clothes to her faithful followers. Many paying more for these wrinkled and stained garments than they would if they bought brand new. Aspirational!

Happy New Year Tattlers.
Brilliant! Perfectly put👍

Reactions: 6
WTF?? Where is his bib? Why is this photo on Instagram?? This is the stuff of nightmares.

One minute she’s selling off faded third hand baby grows the next she’s ruining a perfectly good bodysuit which could have been easily avoided if wearing a bib. This photo just personifies how grubby she is.

Also, couldn’t have made it more obvious that she reads this thread! 😂
She follows a really good account but can’t find it? Can’t be that good the hey Grabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8