RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t comprehend the latest instalment of California photos...the necessity to drag two small children to Cali for “content”...the reel at the airport {who LITERALLY has time to to take a toddler and a baby on that trip and spend the time filming them?the regurgitation of Groundhog Day photos at the same location in the same clothing from three years ago...The bleeping straw hat at the airport....
So I’m channeling my @Skewbedu and as this song popped into my head tonight thought I’d revise the lyrics for Grabby and Co. #alllllllllllltheOCvibes

California (theme to the OC)

She’s been on the run
Dreaming of #sun
Looking after number one
California here she comes
Like back when she was an InstaHun

Out come Benpecked’s guns
Their luggage weighs a ton
A circus at Terminal 1
California there they come

Isolating don’t you know
Vaccinepassports on the go
Nothings going to stop her now
California here they come
But this time she’s a Mummmm(ma)

FrahFrah tantrumming on the floor
Waffys face looks pale and sore
But think of all the ‘gram pics in store
California here she comes

Californiaaaaaa
Californiaaaaaa
Here she comessssssss
Californiaaaaaaa
Californiaaaaaaaaaa (repeat till fade)

....I won’t give up the day job any time soon 😆
Fabulous!

Reactions: 3
Crisscross back shot- tick! Although it's Frah Frah not Grabby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow that particular shade of shart she’s dressed both poor kids doesn’t half clash with their pale complexion. Just put them in nice colours suitable for kids you dick head.

What is that poor kids hair all about 🤯
And the absolute smugness of her caption, “and now we’re here with two!” Tone deaf as usual

Reactions: 15
Wow that particular shade of shart she’s dressed both poor kids doesn’t half clash with their pale complexion. Just put them in nice colours suitable for kids you dick head.

And the absolute smugness of her caption, “and now we’re here with two!” Tone deaf as usual

Reason they had so many suitcases is the while holiday is planned as a series of photoshoots

Reactions: 9
If you zoom in you can see a very freckly arm holding Raffy up.... trying to make her little ones look more "advanced" yet again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why, by all that's holy, would you ask this dipkus for travel recommendations?
I mean ideal if you want to know where the beach is or a pink wall, but otherwise? NO

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photo is disgraceful. Chopsy is frozen in it. You can see her skin is goosebumped and mottled.

Grabby should be bleeping ashamed of herself

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is that poor kids hair all about 🤯
Freyas arms look quite red don't they 🙁 She has the Sterling family skin tone and red hair, yet #mumma can't be arsed to put suncream on her.

That photo is disgraceful. Chopsy is frozen in it. You can see her skin is goosebumped and mottled.

Grabby should be bleeping ashamed of herself
I wonder what god forsaken time of the morning that was taken.

... Now waiting for the mumma and Frah Frah crisscross back shot 😆 followed by the "breast feeding waffy whilst staring at the sea" photo. And...

* Freya standing in the fire pit whilst the sun sets
* The pier
* Food market
* Life guard hut
* Laguna Beach
* Malibu
* LA
* VW beetle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit nippy
Was about to say if you check the weather there it's min 8C to max 18C pretty much everyday with wind. So while it's significantly warmer than here it's still not exactly bikini weather. More like a nice spring day.
She clearly still thinks that they don't feel the cold like their ol'dad.

If you zoom in you can see a very freckly arm holding Raffy up.... trying to make her little ones look more "advanced" yet again!
That’s why the photo is so zoomed in..! I thought there was something off wit the composition but hadn’t noticed the hand 😅
Rosie Londoner is in LA and her kid is actually dressed in autumn/winter clothes (no jackets). She’s posted a couple of pictures from the beach but acknowledges it’s actually not that warm.

• Wow
Freyas arms look quite red don't they 🙁 She has the Sterling family skin tone and red hair, yet #mumma can't be arsed to put suncream on her.
She must think it’s not hot enough for sun cream (in same way not cold enough for a coat the week before Christmas in uk) but warm enough for a swimming costume 🤨

Reactions: 5
What temperature do you reckon it would be in the evenings there? In that swing video, her two are barefoot, and Bentos only has a little Tshirt on. Can't really see but the people in the background look like they are dressed for much colder weather!

I know it's california but it's still their winter at the moment, right?
I went once in May it was warm during the day but not baking like a summer day here. Morning and evenings were very cold need thick jumpers

Reactions: 3
I tested positive for covid this morning despite getting it last year and being triple jabbed, plus only having contact with the outside world through my kids. I fail to comprehend how Grabby and co haven’t had it. That’s the only thing I’m genuinely jealous of…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
F’s sunglasses aren’t on properly in that crossed strap pic either, obviously shoved on for photography purposes 🙄

Reactions: 6
They'll be full of nappies as no way would she pay for a diaper in the states. She has two kids in nappies for a fortnight. I would also bet she has snacks and stuff all packed for the kids as again, she won't pay for stuff for them if she can avoid it. She will also have her usual pool inflatables, smores kit and tea light to cook them on, the dusty 1950s fringed parasol for the beach ⛱ and her trusty saltwater sandals and hats. She probably takes a full length body pillow to separate her and grandad in bed in case he gets overcome by lust in the night

Once the nappies and snacks are finished, she has plenty of room for goldfish crackers, pumpkin puree and there's something else she always brings back from America but I'm fucked if I can remember what horror it is
Melatonin? Which she attributed to pulling her out of the ‘depression’ she had following the now infamous “I don’t want to see happy families” Story didn’t she?

To be fair, Benpecked and Grabby are absolute pros at travelling around California with a child, they've been doing it for years... George was good practice.
Euuggghh that photo is the pits. This/that guy has the most awful creepy predatory eyes I think I’ve ever seen and she looks like a total dick in those sunglasses!

How can they find each other attractive?
I don’t think I can put into words how goofy, geeky, dickish she looks in that photo - it’s the chin, teeth, chipmunk cheek combo that gets me every time!

Last edited: