RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tested positive for covid this morning despite getting it last year and being triple jabbed, plus only having contact with the outside world through my kids. I fail to comprehend how Grabby and co haven’t had it. That’s the only thing I’m genuinely jealous of…
They’ve had it. I reckon it was in Nov when there was a brief hiatus from her usual blithering waffle and we speculated she was away. There were clearly some double lines knocking around the lateral flow tests and Grabby probably laid low for a week so she could still pop out and get her 10k steps in ...

Reactions: 6
I tested positive for covid this morning despite getting it last year and being triple jabbed, plus only having contact with the outside world through my kids. I fail to comprehend how Grabby and co haven’t had it. That’s the only thing I’m genuinely jealous of…
Sorry to hear that. I hope you aren't feeling too grim?

Not much of a holiday for Chops and Waffers is it, plodding round Venice Beach pretending to live there? They will never know the joy of a tacky weekend in a caravan over a drizzly weekend will they?
Or a week on a beach in Spain in some non photogenic town where *whispers* common people might be staying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder how many times she says to benpecked take a photo of my back looking into the distance. Or if he just does it without thinking now…

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sorry to hear that. I hope you aren't feeling too grim?

Not much of a holiday for Chops and Waffers is it, plodding round Venice Beach pretending to live there? They will never know the joy of a tacky weekend in a caravan over a drizzly weekend will they?
Or a week on a beach in Spain in some non photogenic town where *whispers* common people might be staying.
They will never know any type of holiday that isn't undertaken purely for staging photos for the grid. In fact replace the word 'holiday' with 'life' in that sentence. It's very sad.

Reactions: 9
duck me. Have they actually PAID for food?! If she doesn’t post a pic it didn’t happen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
All chains though. So predictable. And how many times does she want to say the word “free”.

Has she completely lost the plot with that post? It’s hurting my eyes..
Christ, where do we begin with that! 🙄 😂Remind me, has she always referred to them as ‘the kids’, or is this a new Americanism?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@tacotaco Funny how they didn’t manage to visit somewhere that wasn’t FREE 🙄 and ‘cool & vibey’? bleeping lost on Judith then

Reactions: 12
She always talks about things that are free which gives a real insight as to how they think and live.
Look at the state of chopsy in those photos. Feet red and frozen looking at the beach and the hair when her dad is holding her!

The photos of grabby are something else.
I actually wonder if she wears a nappy as it can't be that hard to stand with your feet together
(Screenshots for those who are blocked)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a post I saw a month or so ago on mumsnet I think about LA from someone who'd recently been on holiday there talking about how horrendous they found the homelessness, the crime and so on. Someone on there mentioned an influencer (the name escapes me) who had said very similar - they'd been to LA many times and said it was the worst they'd ever seen. And then you have Grabby's account which seems to be in some sort of parallel universe.

Reactions: 17
Those pics are an absolute cringe fest. And ‘from
back home’? You haven’t moved there Grabs FGS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always talks about things that are free which gives a real insight as to how they think and live.
Look at the state of chopsy in those photos. Feet red and frozen looking at the beach and the hair when her dad is holding her!

The photos of grabby are something else.
I actually wonder if she wears a nappy as it can't be that hard to stand with your feet together
(Screenshots for those who are blocked)
In that first screenshot her legs are so far apart she's almost pushing Freya off the pavement.

Also... WHAT THE duck IS THAT GINGHAM DRESS 😭

• Haha
You can see other people in the background of their pics…. All in trousers and with jackets on. How ridiculous this family must have looked trotting around like it’s the middle of summer 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
AMISH FAMILY SPOTTED ON VENICE BEACH.

#CaliforniaDreaming
#laguide
#travelwithkids
#OmicronGivesNoFucks

🌴🇺🇸☀😋

9901AE87-D27A-4DE8-BFAA-49FCD5D6BDCF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Haha
Poor Freya looks like Oliver Twist.
she goes on about such useless extraneous tit like playing with a charity shop toy that miraculously got packed in the luggage by her super advanced child {bore off grabby}

Reactions: 9
The Sterlings are a hot mess family. There’s nothing effortless, stylish or cool about them. They are a caricature of a frazzled, frumpy British family abroad.

They must stand out like sore thumbs in LA.

Reactions: 14
Does she even eat the greasy burgers she posts pictures of ? I seem to recall a blog post where she detailed that she shunned crisps, and fatty food was impossible for her to consume (chia slop all the way).