RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pink shorts must be as old as Grabby was when Benpeado started to pursue her :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New Glasses Alert!

I'm baffled as to how she thinks this is a good look. Like what age is she? My 82yr old aunt is more chic than this.
Ben in his pink shorts as always, her ankle socks with the trainers, the dress length is not flattering, are the new sunglasses borrowed from Chopsy?

For someone that follows some cool insta folk, she's never picked up any tips at all
Trainers and socks especially minging, agreed.

Reactions: 6
What temperature do you reckon it would be in the evenings there? In that swing video, her two are barefoot, and Bentos only has a little Tshirt on. Can't really see but the people in the background look like they are dressed for much colder weather!

I know it's california but it's still their winter at the moment, right?

Reactions: 5
What temperature do you reckon it would be in the evenings there? In that swing video, her two are barefoot, and Bentos only has a little Tshirt on. Can't really see but the people in the background look like they are dressed for much colder weather!

Easy to check temps on line. It would be chilly at night. Also, cooler by the ocean.

Reactions: 5

Someone who lives there said itโ€™s freezing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Californian life is just the dream is it?
How predictable.
Unlike most people she can continue to doss once sheโ€™s home and not have to fret over going to work. And a million photos to sort through? Really Grabs? ๐Ÿ™„ slight exaggeration

I thought this too.

I bet as part of her #SoCal bragging she wants to take two little tanned babies back to the UK. ๐Ÿ™„
She shouldnโ€™t have procreated with a fair skinned redhead then. I think they both take after their dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't work out which of the two I find more unattractive (p a e d o issue aside). Do you think they actively TRY to be as uncool as possible? Every other influencer on Insta is trying to be as trendy as possible and doing different things for new content. And then there's Grabby doing the opposite, looking as fugly as can be and going to the same places again and again for repeat content. She's like an anti-influencer.

I mean she even bought new sunglasses and this could have been an opportunity to rectify the giant bug appearance but these monstrosities are even worse than the previous ones, if that's possible. Could she not just get some Rayban aviators which generally suit most people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I canโ€™t comprehend the latest instalment of California photos...the necessity to drag two small children to Cali for โ€œcontentโ€...the reel at the airport {who LITERALLY has time to to take a toddler and a baby on that trip and spend the time filming them?the regurgitation of Groundhog Day photos at the same location in the same clothing from three years ago...The bleeping straw hat at the airport....
So Iโ€™m channeling my @Skewbedu and as this song popped into my head tonight thought Iโ€™d revise the lyrics for Grabby and Co. #alllllllllllltheOCvibes

California (theme to the OC)

Sheโ€™s been on the run
Dreaming of #sun
Looking after number one
California here she comes
Like back when she was an InstaHun

Out come Benpeckedโ€™s guns
Their luggage weighs a ton
A circus at Terminal 1
California there they come

Isolating donโ€™t you know
Vaccinepassports on the go
Nothings going to stop her now
California here they come
But this time sheโ€™s a Mummmm(ma)

FrahFrah tantrumming on the floor
Waffys face looks pale and sore
But think of all the โ€˜gram pics in store
California here she comes

Californiaaaaaa
Californiaaaaaa
Here she comessssssss
Californiaaaaaaa
Californiaaaaaaaaaa (repeat till fade)

....I wonโ€™t give up the day job any time soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I actually think the new glasses are a vast improvement on the old ones. The pale frame makes them much less prominent than the old ones.

I actually think the new glasses are a vast improvement on the old ones. The pale frame makes them much less prominent than the old ones.
Anything would have been an improvement. I can't believe she has been wearing those horrors since she was a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 10