RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be still out there or Cali part 7 aka 'The One in which Frah Frah arrives at US Customs and has nothing to declare' would be with us by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the reel post has the number of likes displayed. Whereas other recent posts haven’t. How does this work? Can she just toggle it on or off for each post as she sees fit?
I.e. the reel post has ‘enough’* likes so she’s showing that off?

*1700 likes for her size of following is really low isn’t it??
I thought that but her new year reel had less than a thousand 😆 and the figure is showing. So wonder whether she is not able to hide it if a non Instagram app??

Reactions: 1
i reckon they’re back but she’s trying to make out it’s ongoing just to get extra fake bragging in about how long they’re away for.
Besides, it probably takes her a week to get around how to do one reel and she couldn’t possibly sort that on holiday as she’s too busy planning outfits on repeat, getting Tupperware lunches ready and doing the online food shop for when they’re home 🤦🏻‍♀️
How she's worded things, makes it sound like they're home but the photos makes it look like they're still there plus could they actually afford 3 weeks away in America or did benpeado get one of those self employed COVID business grants last year and it's been sat on until they could travel. A few self employed locals where I live did and treated themselves to new kitchens, house renovations and midlife crisis wanker cars 🤬

Wonder if any of the local tattlers on here have spotted grabby out and about the past couple of days.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She did say ‘a few weeks’ in one of her replies.

They were in my dream last night. We were away somewhere (not socal) and bumped into them and Ben tried to get friendly with my husband and asked him to come to their wedding (they were having to get remarried and her dress was horrible!) but I was like ‘no way are you going to that wedding they only have to redo it because she was an illegal child bride first time!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say it's a minimum 3 week trip, if not the entire month.

There's no way they are home. She won't be posting uk content until she's transitioned her grid to pink for valentines day. She has another 6-9 "So Cal" pink walls and "dreamy sunsets" pics to get on her grid before then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest story. Freya is pushing Raffy on a swing - for those of you who are blocked - and it’s soooooo obvious she cut it just before the swing whacked Freya and most likely knocked her over.
It’s also obvious someone was ‘directing’ Freya in this masterpiece…..🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her latest story. Freya is pushing Raffy on a swing - for those of you who are blocked - and it’s soooooo obvious she cut it just before the swing whacked Freya and most likely knocked her over.
Same "director" that clearly mashed her little finger down until she understood she was to sit there pointing at "So Cal" on a map for a flat lay.

And I'd say they were 3 days getting through passport control while the deranged "director" forced Freya to walk pulling a stupid vintage case with a stupid vintage dolly strapped to the outside until they got the perfect shot.

It's bordering on Walter mitty the amount of staged perfection.

The 'Kidos' will be dancing on the 'Hollywood' letters in the hills next ! 😂 and Action 🎬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The 'Kidos' will be dancing on the 'Hollywood' letters in the hills next ! 😂 and Action 🎬
Oh gawd don’t! Tap dancing with a hat and cane 😂

Same "director" that clearly mashed her little finger down until she understood she was to sit there pointing at "So Cal" on a map for a flat lay.

And I'd say they were 3 days getting through passport control while the deranged "director" forced Freya to walk pulling a stupid vintage case with a stupid vintage dolly strapped to the outside until they got the perfect shot.

It's bordering on Walter mitty the amount of staged perfection.
It is a bit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Glasses Alert!

I'm baffled as to how she thinks this is a good look. Like what age is she? My 82yr old aunt is more chic than this.
Ben in his pink shorts as always, her ankle socks with the trainers, the dress length is not flattering, are the new sunglasses borrowed from Chopsy?

For someone that follows some cool insta folk, she's never picked up any tips at all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
New Glasses Alert!

I'm baffled as to how she thinks this is a good look. Like what age is she? My 82yr old aunt is more chic than this.
Ben in his pink shorts as always, her ankle socks with the trainers, the dress length is not flattering, are the new sunglasses borrowed from Chopsy?

For someone that follows some cool insta folk, she's never picked up any tips at all
STOP THE PRESS!!!!!Grabby has new sunglasses!!!

• Haha
All of us who have travelled to the U.S. know the length of the lines at immigration (makes Heathrow look like a walk in the park!).
Imagine standing for hours to exit from LAX and then you've got that twit in front of you dicking about with a toddler's wheelie case. I'm surprised Homeland Security personnel didn't tazar her :ROFLMAO:

Actually now I come to think of it - you're not allowed to be on your phone in those lines. There's normally a scary lady patrolling the queues telling people off. But hey ... the rules don't apply to Gabby she's an IN-FLU-EN-ER and a MAMA.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All of us who have travelled to the U.S. know the length of the lines at immigration (makes Heathrow look like a walk in the park!).
Imagine standing for hours to exit from LAX and then you've got that twit in front of you dicking about with a toddler's wheelie case. I'm surprised Homeland Security personnel didn't tazar her :ROFLMAO:

Actually now I come to think of it - you're not allowed to be on your phone in those lines. There's normally a scary lady patrolling the queues telling people off. But hey ... the rules don't apply to Gabby she's an IN-FLU-EN-ER and a MAMA.
She probably had an exemption letter 😉

So influential

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh gawd don’t! Tap dancing with a hat and cane 😂

It is a bit!!!
😂 tap dancing ! Brilliant 😂😂😂 - she'll be buying (sorry no.....not buying....silly me.....begging!) for some of those Director chairs with the 'Kiddos' names on too. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New Glasses Alert!

And - she didn’t forget her matronly pearls or dated Tippex nails!

#CoolCaliVibes

🤟🏻🌍🇺🇸🌴

• Haha
Reactions: 8