RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Don't forget a trip to Target"

Oh shut up you pointless windbag. It's freaking Target, how can anyone be that excited about Target 😂

Also she mentions some museums which, despite being free, I suspect she didn't actually visit. She's just trying to seem more worldly for our sakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she even eat the greasy burgers she posts pictures of ? I seem to recall a blog post where she detailed that she shunned crisps, and fatty food was impossible for her to consume (chia slop all the way).
Only when it’s {TRAdiTion}

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a post I saw a month or so ago on mumsnet I think about LA from someone who'd recently been on holiday there talking about how horrendous they found the homelessness, the crime and so on. Someone on there mentioned an influencer (the name escapes me) who had said very similar - they'd been to LA many times and said it was the worst they'd ever seen. And then you have Grabby's account which seems to be in some sort of parallel universe.
Absolutely. I know someone who has recently moved back and she said it's horrific in LA, same in San Fransisco. Filthy, open drug use on streets, homelessness a massive issue and crime horrendous. She won't sympathise or recognise any of this. She also won't comment on the extremely high Covid cases in children in Cali at the moment.

Reactions: 9
Why can't she throw on a paid of cut off denims, a t shirt and some bracelets or silver earrings and try to look like a 20something young mum? Her granny wouldn't even dress like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks so old and the poor kids look absolutely froze. I have kids and I understand sometimes it's impossible to keep them nice when they're playing and over excited but these poor kids look like they've got no home.. She doesn't take pride in herself but at least dress and keep your kids nice and you know.. adequately dressed for the temperature. I'm sure that's neglect.

Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise they mainly visited ‘eateries’ that they found on their last trip. Utterly predictable and boring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I love LA and particularly Santa Monica but 100% the walk from SM to Venice you will see a lot of homeless people and a lot of weed shops.
Why does she only ever eat in chain restaurants? Even on holiday!

Reactions: 7
It’s all been said…..the chains (Chipotle 😂😂😂Ruby’s 😂😂😂), the ‘outfits’, the ‘travel advice’ sounding like it was written in the 70s ‘not to be missed’ 😂 what a cutting edge journo she is. And utter absence of out of control homelessness, drugs oh and pandemic. I think the hotel looks tit as well - only one photo - which looks, well, tit. She’s sooooo embarrassing……

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s all been said…..the chains (Chipotle 😂😂😂Ruby’s 😂😂😂), the ‘outfits’, the ‘travel advice’ sounding like it was written in the 70s ‘not to be missed’ 😂 what a cutting edge journo she is. And utter absence of out of control homelessness, drugs oh and pandemic. I think the hotel looks tit as well - only one photo - which looks, well, tit. She’s sooooo embarrassing……
They are in a hotel??

If you look at the other photos of the hotel from the location tag it looks like the most un-grabby hotel ever! They would definitely be sticking out like sore thumbs. Would love to see other guests reactions when they rock up to the pool with chopsy and riff-raffy. And her 12 straw bags probably containing cheap snacks, blow up flamingo and her tripod 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All chains though. So predictable. And how many times does she want to say the word “free”.

Has she completely lost the plot with that post? It’s hurting my eyes..
i thought that they’d had this booked since March 2020 😂 make your mind up Grabs!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else getting so irritated by the term ‘Cali’ ?!
Everything she says is irritating.."the children's museum blew our minds". Her mind has been "blown" so much in life it's no wonder shen is as brainless as she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27