RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slowest moving Grabzy thread ever I suspect. She's bored us all into a catatonic state. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe when Frah Frah goes to nursery she will be able to inflict more posts upon her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really is the most boring account of a dirty old house and grubby children who obviously don’t want to be photographed all the time.

Reactions: 9
Maybe when Frah Frah goes to nursery she will be able to inflict more posts upon her followers.
I think she started last week. Can’t be as dreamy as she would expect. Maybe there is a child who is 10 x ahead of frah frah. Thought we would have heard all about it otherwise…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210917_093328_com.instagram.android_edit_17186040789564.jpg
there's our Grabby, always late to a trend and then totally over does it and calls it tRadiTion for the next five years as if she thought of it first.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Making Halloween decs would have been a lovely activity to do with Freya rather than just buying some.

Why is Fweya ‘F’ but Waffy is referred to by his whole name??? Also, the dullest outfit ever yet she’s swooning over it
3B187D03-3FC9-487F-9034-EF3ED4359929.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Side note - Can't believe I've actually seen pumpkins out on doorsteps already. The curse of the influencer is spreading Tattlers, save yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Side note - Can't believe I've actually seen pumpkins out on doorsteps already. The curse of the influencer is spreading Tattlers, save yourselves.
It’s sad isn’t it, it’s fecking September, I noticed them creeping in just after the August bank hol! 🙄

This ain’t the US Grabby! A week before I’d say is reasonable, but 6-7.. NO!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕🏻

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s sad isn’t it, it’s fecking September, I noticed them creeping in just after the August bank hol! 🙄

This ain’t the US Grabby! A week before I’d say is reasonable, but 6-7.. NO!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕🏻
Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh ffs ! Then there'll be striped witches legs sticking out of letterboxes soon. Give me strength. Tell you where I'd love to shove a few broomsticks ! 😂

Yes probably! Not coping on her own.
Awwww didummmmms ! 😂

• Haha
On Wonan’s Hour today there was an interview with singer songwriter Thea Gilmore who started a relationship with her music producer husband at the age of 16 and stayed with him for 23 years. They had children together. He was born in 1956 and she was born in 1979. She left him because of his controlling ways and has released a new album which makes reference to this.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine Grabby leaving Ben as she has no career. I know she has a 2:2 law degree but so do many other graduates who have actually worked after their studies.

I suppose if she ever did leave she would go straight back to her parents so would rely on them. Imagine living your life knowing that you have NEVER been financially independent and paid your own way, even in a small way?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.