RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to edit the title as best I could but congratulations to...... IndominusRex with {the full title in all it's glory!!!}:-

RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, newborn on the floor, newborn on long car rides, and sleeping in a corridor.

Nothing to report really, as Grabby has had quite an uneventful boring August... for various reasons 😂 :m

Background {for those who want a recap about this over priviledged twonk}
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻
5 Things: A Local's Guide to London
When Grabby met Esther...
That day when Ideal Home came to visit...

Grabby did post on the first tattle thread *scroll down to post #423

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper, BB {Basic witch}, Mrs Paper Pants
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Child catcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
Rafferty - Waffy
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother {Curious George}
TWDMT - Thomling 'We Don't Make' Toys

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
Peoples who's instagram start with 'mummy' or 'mrs'...
When a lady on the beach tells you...
The one where she slags off Bloom & Wild...
I have strong opinions...
I maybe getting married young...
My cousin and her boyfriend...
Put my car on auto trader today...

Previous deleted tweets with no links
"Lol at flying from Stansted, spot the fake tan #essexcountry"
"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Adele is pregnant' 'how can anyone tell?!' hahaha"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Had to edit the title as best I could but congratulations to...... IndominusRex with {the full title in all it's glory!!!}:-

RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, newborn on the floor, newborn on long car rides, and sleeping in a corridor.

Nothing to report really, as Grabby has had quite an uneventful boring August... for various reasons 😂 :m

RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻

Nicknames
Rafferty - Waffy

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets

"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."
Gingy Saville 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The weather is suitably boiling, so wonder where she has dragged newborn chicklet for an inappropriate photo shoot at least an hour’s drive away? Come on Grabby!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to derail this conversation too much but I’ve just seen the video of the man that worked at Riverside Hub in Northampton who was found to be talking to what he thought was a 13 year old girl on social media. The man was 20 years old at the time! It still baffles me that Grabby’s parents allowed grandad to see their 13 year old daughter and they met through a school trip. Riverside have issued a statement apologising and clearly had no idea because they’re not allowed to do back ground checks. How the hell was this ok for Grabby and Grandad?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Nicknames
Rafferty - Waffy

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets

She needs a wiki!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
DEFINITELY!!! Wonder how you go about doing that :unsure:

Oh I think I've worked out how.... leave it with me ;)
Excellent if you need us to source anything do shout, or post a begging call, we like that, right?! {ohh dreamy wiki} 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And as predicted she’s shoving Bentos in childcare now she has Waffy. Not so dreamy having two is it Grabby?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That clip in Freya’s hair is ridiculous, at least brush the hair first!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That clip in Freya’s hair is ridiculous, at least brush the hair first!
Yes! And it's huge. There are so many options for cute little clips out there... But that brown one that looks made of jute is probably "gram worthy"... What do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Freya wearing her pyjamas on the beach?! Assuming they are her PJs.. if not, just another weird outfit!
Someone has finally informed her that it’s nursery and not “pre-school”. Tattle maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes! And it's huge. There are so many options for cute little clips out there... But that brown one that looks made of jute is probably "gram worthy"... What do I know?
That clip is far too big for her, looks ridiculous!! And she looks like she's wearing pj's :rolleyes: which actually I suppose she was if those pics were of her evening 'playing in the sand' !!

Reactions: 3
Wow, she did Southwold. I'm surprised as it's been bloody mega rammed throughout the summer. When it was my birthday at the end of July, I requested going there for the day {it's only 30 minutes away} as I really fancied some fish & chips from a particular establishment and wanted to have a leisurely walk about, as it's a really beautiful place. Drove there and we tried every frigging car park... every single one was full, even the out out of the way ones. I've never ever seen anything like it! In the end, we ended up in Beccles at a pub by the river.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.