RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lucky us, documenting their travels has always been her favourite part of Instagram, and she's going to share her photos soon :sick: I just can't wait!!!! And that pretentious, showoff flatlay...and calling her children kiddos šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Kiddos šŸ¤®

Ah another holiday to somewhere theyā€™ve been before - whatā€™s the betting they stayed in Soller again, we know how she likes to do everything on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
5578D06A-5423-4594-AC2B-AC4C6030422B.jpeg

Why does one of those passports look so old and grubby? Canā€™t work out if itā€™s old man benpecked or grubby grabbyā€™s.

If I had to guess itā€™s Benpecked as it is both old and dirty looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really thinks a lot of herself doesnā€™t she? ā€˜Iā€™ll sort all the photos and start sharing soonā€™ as if the whole world is waiting with bated breath for photos of pink walls, pastel gelato, and Waffy being held up like the winning marrow at a vegetable competition. You donā€™t exactly break the Internet with your offerings Grabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god save us. Grabs, you big headed child bride, no one actually gives a duck that youā€™ve been on holiday. In fact youā€™re just going to piss people off. Losing followers in 3,2,1ā€¦ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The ā€œlong, long timeā€ thing is just so c**ty of her. Itā€™s less than a year since she was in Italy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she seriously think that grubby bag and four passports on what is clearly her bathroom floor is grid worthy??? Is that really the best she can do? Oh so desperate for content she jets off with a two month old baby whoā€™s already clocked up more travel mileage in his first 8 weeks than most people have in the last two years.

• Heart
I bet sheā€™s frothing at the **** at the prospect of America opening up without all the hassle next month. It does make me wonder if sheā€™s double vaccinated (or will be shortly) as PCR tests will be scrapped for fully vaccinated travellers and replaced with cheaper LF tests and we know how tight she is.

Are we placing bets on a trip stateside for ā€˜fallā€™? šŸ™„

I bet sheā€™s frothing at the **** at the prospect of America opening up without all the hassle next month. It does make me wonder if sheā€™s double vaccinated (or will be shortly) as PCR tests will be scrapped for fully vaccinated travellers and replaced with cheaper LF tests and we know how tight she is.

Are we placing bets on a trip stateside for ā€˜fallā€™? šŸ™„
With her 'kiddos' dressed as bats/pumpkins/ghosts/witches/whizzards...take your pick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t get why she would be on her way back home and choosing to share now. She posted gardening photos three days ago - her whole life is smoke and mirrorsā€¦ nothing genuine at all. Either take a break from Instagram and then not bore the world with photos post-event or share with your ā€œaudienceā€ during the holiday.

I donā€™t get why she would be on her way back home and choosing to share now. She posted gardening photos three days ago - her whole life is smoke and mirrorsā€¦ nothing genuine at all. Either take a break from Instagram and then not bore the world with photos post-event or share with your ā€œaudienceā€ during the holiday.
I think itā€™s because sheā€™s struggling and canā€™t keep up.

Her life must be miserable no matter where in the world she is, trying desperately to curate everything for IG.

Reactions: 9
I bet she only went for a mid week break (cheaper flights)
With all the tests and faff going away these days, is it really worth it???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It will be a safety thing, so people donā€™t know her house is empty. But she posted the flowers for the algorithm on Instagram as I think you have to post regularly to keep posts visible or on the ā€˜searchā€™ page. She will want to keep her engagement up even when on holiday so she canā€™t not post. Slave to the ā€˜gram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh lucky us, documenting their travels has always been her favourite part of Instagram, and she's going to share her photos soon :sick: I just can't wait!!!! And that pretentious, showoff flatlay...and calling her children kiddos šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Ohhhh ff's sake! Grabby.....we aren't interested BECAUSE we know what's coming. Breast feeding on the beach, too many straw bags and hats, packet Serrano ham šŸ¤£ thank god no Gelato as you're in Spain !!!! Soaking alllllllll the blue skies. Ohhhh and you don't come from Australia....it's kids NOT kiddos ! OK!!!!!

I bet she only went for a mid week break (cheaper flights)
With all the tests and faff going away these days, is it really worth it???
Yep......tight fisted Grabs ! Also.....has she been jabbed ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh ff's sake! Grabby.....we aren't interested BECAUSE we know what's coming. Breast feeding on the beach, too many straw bags and hats, packet Serrano ham šŸ¤£ thank god no Gelato as you're in Spain !!!! Soaking alllllllll the blue skies. Ohhhh and you don't come from Australia....it's kids NOT kiddos ! OK!!!!!

Yep......tight fisted Grabs ! Also.....has she been jabbed ?
My friend recently went to Ibiza with her 2 children and all the tests cost more than the flights!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has absolutely no idea. No holiday in such a long time??! Does she never stop to think why she loses so many followers. She really is the most spoilt little brat. I wish someone would question in the comments about the lack of holiday comment. But Iā€™m sure instead it will be full of brown nose wannabe Instagrammers telling her how much she deserves it šŸ™„šŸ‘ŠšŸ½
I do not like to wish bad on anyone but I really wish she would somehow experience some form of reality check to make her realise what her life is. And maybe realise without everyone elseā€™s money she would actually have nothing.

• Heart
She has absolutely no idea. No holiday in such a long time??! Does she never stop to think why she loses so many followers. She really is the most spoilt little brat. I wish someone would question in the comments about the lack of holiday comment. But Iā€™m sure instead it will be full of brown nose wannabe Instagrammers telling her how much she deserves it šŸ™„šŸ‘ŠšŸ½
I do not like to wish bad on anyone but I really wish she would somehow experience some form of reality check to make her realise what her life is. And maybe realise without everyone elseā€™s money she would actually have nothing.
So true ! They are alllllll brown nosers. She really is such a spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.