RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably drips old candle wax into the jar - no way would tight arse Becky pay £49 for a candle .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh she missed a trick there, should have penned it Frah Frah & Riff Raff! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she's sat inside crying because it's pissing it down...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually checked earlier to see if there was a problem with my watched threads! Has she posted anything? I’m blocked and have to log on with my dogs account 🤪
I did the same. No, nothing there. Maybe she’s heading to NYC for the “fall”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Grabs posted a few pics of the garden, still a cluttered mush mash of junk! 😂 Steptoe’s yard had more going for it!
Also a story with Waffy, 8 weeks old already! {so much love}! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All this “8 weeks, so much love” performative posting. As if anyone expects her not to love him. Like it’d be more notable if she posted “8 weeks, not sure I like him very much”. Of course you love him, you pointless wenchbag

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.