RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no idea. No holiday in such a long time??! Does she never stop to think why she loses so many followers. She really is the most spoilt little brat. I wish someone would question in the comments about the lack of holiday comment. But I’m sure instead it will be full of brown nose wannabe Instagrammers telling her how much she deserves it 🙄👊🏽
I do not like to wish bad on anyone but I really wish she would somehow experience some form of reality check to make her realise what her life is. And maybe realise without everyone else’s money she would actually have nothing.
I really want to tell her how dumb her Brexit stamp comment is but I can't as her comments are limited. She clearly doesn't know anyone affected by Brexit but something tells me she doesn't care either. She lives in her own little bubble of ME, ME, ME

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Well... well... well...

We should've bloody well known the radio silence was due to her bleeping off abroad for a 'much deserved break' and getting in Raffys first borefest holiday not in England. 🤔 haven't Ma and pa Kedgers also been away, what's the betting they've all been away together.

First time travelling for a long long time oh piss off you bleeping moronic twit 🤬 You went to Italy TWICE in a bleeping month literally this time last year and the past 18 months, you've been out and about a lot more than a lot of people.

I don’t get why she would be on her way back home and choosing to share now. She posted gardening photos three days ago - her whole life is smoke and mirrors… nothing genuine at all. Either take a break from Instagram and then not bore the world with photos post-event or share with your “audience” during the holiday.
I think she's holding back on stuff so she's got something to post. Nothing is ever what it seems.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well... well... well...

We should've bloody well known the radio silence was due to her bleeping off abroad for a 'much deserved break' and getting in Raffys first borefest holiday not in England. 🤔 haven't Ma and pa Kedgers also been away, what's the betting they've all been away together.

First time travelling for a long long time oh piss off you bleeping moronic twit 🤬 You went to Italy TWICE in a bleeping month literally this time last year and the past 18 months, you've been out and about a lot more than a lot of people.

I think she's holding back on stuff so she's got something to post. Nothing is ever what it seems.
The Kedgeree parentals have been in Cornwall on a dreamy break!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she would be on her way back home and choosing to share now. She posted gardening photos three days ago - her whole life is smoke and mirrors… nothing genuine at all. Either take a break from Instagram and then not bore the world with photos post-event or share with your “audience” during the holiday.
Engagement. Ooooooooo the suspense(!) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An unfenced pool and no air con so you need the windows and doors open.

Cool! Great decisions! So safe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I really want to tell her how dumb her Brexit stamp comment is but I can't as her comments are limited. She clearly doesn't know anyone affected by Brexit but something tells me she doesn't care either. She lives in her own little bubble of ME, ME, ME
Yes.... meeeeeeeeeeee and only me !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well... well... well...

Yes.......some people haven't left their own County, let alone fucked of to Norfolk, Cornwall? Soho blooming Farmhouse, Birch, London Town (Grabby....FYI it's just London), Whitstable, Suffolk......and you know what we couldn't care less that it's Waffy, Faffy's or F's first Holiday abroad.

Reactions: 17

And yet still the beige sheeple ask for a link to the property.
She said it is on Air Bnb and you know the town so why not just Google, you utter parsnips.

I'm always interested by who comments on Grabaterra and The Suffolk Nest's posts. Their insta names are always things like :
Reviving No. 16
My Reno Journey
FaffiesHouseandGarden
At home with the Higgins
Or whatever so you know full well it is a blogging wannabe house account just commenting to earn their own aff link privileges.

NO ONE REALLY CARES WHERE YOUR HOTEL IS OR WHERE YOU BOUGHT YOUR OVERPRICED MARBLE COASTERS - CALM DOWN DENISE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And yet still the beige sheeple ask for a link to the property.
She said it is on Air Bnb and you know the town so why not just Google, you utter parsnips.

I'm always interested by who comments on Grabaterra and The Suffolk Nest's posts. Their insta names are always things like :
Reviving No. 16
My Reno Journey
FaffiesHouseandGarden
At home with the Higgins
Or whatever so you know full well it is a blogging wannabe house account just commenting to earn their own aff link privileges.

NO ONE REALLY CARES WHERE YOUR HOTEL IS OR WHERE YOU BOUGHT YOUR OVERPRICED MARBLE COASTERS - CALM DOWN DENISE!
Soooooo true ! - Dahlia Cottage, Pumpkin Pie Cottage, Country Lane Lottie, Peonies and Peaches 😂🤢 Give me strength......I don't go in a mile of these (made up !!!) Interior accounts. They're all the same with tippex nails, caramel coloured pooches and quilted ottoman coffee tables ! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

All these people asking for the link….. not one person asking about pool safety. My first thought looking at it is TOTALLY unsuitable for toddlers.

Reactions: 8
Thoughts

a) get her money’s worth from the flamingo.
b) swimming in a hat - is that a thing?
c) I thought she said last year that she swapped her Majorca holiday for Italy last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s a lifestyle guru , all the sheep asking for advice on how to travel with children, how I ever managed to travel without grabeccas words of wisdom I’ll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Airbnb of dreams though 🙄

Toddler death trap swimming pool, no aircon & family of 4 all in one room because the second bedroom isn’t suitable. Doesn’t sound dreamy to me.

But it looks good for the ‘gram which we all know is her top (and only) priority

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why is Ben fully clothed in the pool?!
I expect he stays covered because of the skin cancer he had a couple of years ago - not soo dreamy for him! Who takes an 8 week baby abroad during a pandemic? She’s nuts.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.