RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... the £200 raffy the rotating bookcase from TWDMT generates a measly £10 {5%} donation to Tommy's 🙄🙄 how charitable of them, considering the profit they must be raking in on these naff bland boring as duck overpriced items.
Profit from the actual product and then extra profit from the ridiculous delivery charges.

Reactions: 7
What is the point in having an ergonomic carrier when you don’t wear it properly? Waffy’s legs just hanging there - not in the correct position at all, you’d think she’d know how to wear a newborn with it being her second! His poor hips.

Reactions: 6
Looks like they went away with Ben’s parents but clearly they are not Instaworthy enough to make it into the photos other than a leg here or foot there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They way they wrote Raffy the Revolving Bookcase sounds like they are going to write a bunch of kids books like the Thomas The Tank Series.

Raffy the Rotating Bookcase
Otto the Toppling Stool
Fweya the Unkempt Wardrobe
George the NameOnly CEO
Mama the Christmas Groper
Dada the Self Made Funder
Ben the Dubious Lothario

All overseen by The Bats Controller
Don't be giving them ideas, they've already stolen #manydreamyplyfurniturecreations #fromvariousaccounts and rendered the stanley stool {original product created by Mark which birthed the idea - not him of course - of TWDMT} non existent.

Completely agree that she’s so entitled and a c**t for saying a private ‘MOT’ is an essential but I don’t blame her for having one. In my experience the NHS 6 week check is non existent I think first time round I got asked what contraception I was using & asked ‘are you ok’. They don’t check pelvic floor, diastasis etc. She’s had two babies so I think it’s a good thing she’s getting her pelvic floor checked to prevent any issues down the line but she shouldn’t be ‘influencing’ others to have one. Just get it done without shouting about it like anyone else does who can afford to.
Yep, me too. The 6 week check is for babies now, not for mums at all. I had an emergency section and when I had my 6 week check (at about 20 weeks pp) I asked if the nurse practitioner could check my scar and she said no. Ive had issues that could have been sorted but weren't. So yeah, the NHS maternity after care is, in my opinion truly appalling. Just envy from me, I wish I could have afforded a private MOT.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep, me too. The 6 week check is for babies now, not for mums at all. I had an emergency section and when I had my 6 week check (at about 20 weeks pp) I asked if the nurse practitioner could check my scar and she said no. Ive had issues that could have been sorted but weren't. So yeah, the NHS maternity after care is, in my opinion truly appalling. Just envy from me, I wish I could have afforded a private MOT.
That’s shocking you weren’t checked until 20 weeks! Ours is at 8 weeks is a double appointment for checks and immunisations. I’m considering a ‘Mummy MOT’ too as I exercised a lot before pregnancy so I don’t want to return until I know everything is how it should be. It’s expensive but I don’t want to risk a prolapse or any other issues, and I am lucky enough to have the money saved for it. I do feel bad spending the money on it though.

Reactions: 3
That’s shocking you weren’t checked until 20 weeks! Ours is at 8 weeks is a double appointment for checks and immunisations. I’m considering a ‘Mummy MOT’ too as I exercised a lot before pregnancy so I don’t want to return until I know everything is how it should be. It’s expensive but I don’t want to risk a prolapse or any other issues, and I am lucky enough to have the money saved for it. I do feel bad spending the money on it though.
Don't feel bad, seriously. There's nothing more important than your health. If you can afford it than it's a really sensible thing to do imo!

Reactions: 8
Looks like they went away with Ben’s parents but clearly they are not Instaworthy enough to make it into the photos other than a leg here or foot there
I noticed that, but then I thought perhaps they’ve requested not to be shown on the gram?! Hmm… it’s a tricky one… 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Along with a diptique candle that looks like it burnt out about 7 years ago!
I noticed that. I find it odd how she’s so obsessed with being healthy yet burns candles made from paraffin wax which is said to be harmful

Reactions: 7
I noticed that. I find it odd how she’s so obsessed with being healthy yet burns candles made from paraffin wax which is said to be harmful
It’s Diptyque darling, 10 X better than any other candle known to man! Can’t possibly be seen to be burning anything else! 🙄😂 ...and a mere snip of a price at £49 a pop! 😬

• Haha
Along with a diptique candle that looks like it burnt out about 7 years ago!
And because she's so lazy she can't be bothered to clean off the sooty marks! :rolleyes: It would only have taken her a few minutes but of course she's SOOOO busy with two children dontcha know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And because she's so lazy she can't be bothered to clean off the sooty marks! :rolleyes: It would only have taken her a few minutes but of course she's SOOOO busy with two children dontcha know!
She ‘wrote’ a blog about reusing the jars. And advised using a crisp packet(?!) to wipe off the soot!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.