RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because Phoebe was her boss doesn’t mean she has to like her. Grabs upset Phoebe AFTER she employed her. I have an ex best friend - I liked her once. She would’ve been my maid of honour. She broke my trust in a pretty collosal bleeping way so now I have no qualms in telling everyone who knows her what a bleep she is 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂 People fall out, that’s life. Why should you sugar coat things if someone has been selfish towards you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just because Phoebe was her boss doesn’t mean she has to like her. Grabs upset Phoebe AFTER she employed her. I have an ex best friend - I liked her once. She would’ve been my maid of honour. She broke my trust in a pretty collosal bleeping way so now I have no qualms in telling everyone who knows her what a bleep she is 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂 People fall out, that’s life. Why should you sugar coat things if someone has been selfish towards you?
Do you make it obvious on social media though? Do you have a business? Let’s agree to disagree but I think it’s unprofessional and Phoebe clearly isn’t a nice person. I’ve been on the receiving end of her tongue. Anyway back to Grabs…..

Reactions: 2
Do you make it obvious on social media though? Do you have a business? Let’s agree to disagree but I think it’s unprofessional and Phoebe clearly isn’t a nice person. I’ve been on the receiving end of her tongue. Anyway back to Grabs…..

Agreed. I found it entertaining initially but i think it just comes across as a bit bitter now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What I would also say is the content simply.weekend shared wasn't made by her, and is funny and worth a watch. Even if it is on the original content makers page, which I'm sorry I don't have. But talks about how the children who only have shart coloured toys are being taught the infinite sadness of life. I'm not doing it justice but definitely funny. And in fairness to Pheobe, it was I who thought of rvk, not Pheobe who mentioned it. It could apply to thousands of instagrammers who think taking pictures of a life lived in beige is aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
George’s creations being stocked by Scandiborn….
Can’t believe it! How have they managed that? It is worrying as you would assume ordering from a name like that the items were safe…

I’ve checked and they have 14 in stock of both the bookcase and the tower. So not a big venture but still 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe it! How have they managed that? It is worrying as you would assume ordering from a name like that the items were safe…

I’ve checked and they have 14 in stock of both the bookcase and the tower. So not a big venture but still 😮
And £250 for that awful rotating Raffy bookcase 😳😳 it looks so handmade, the photo looks amateur and all the screws are visible. If you shell out £250 for that you need your head looking at.

Reactions: 7
Jesus that’s what Grabby has been busy doing then. Selling her brother to scandiborn 🙄

Reactions: 6
Had a look on the Scandiborn site. The tower is called Thomling Tower in the body of the text but it’s called Helper Bear Leaning Tower in the heading.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So they’ve ripped off mark’s original idea, dumped him and taken it to Scandiborn, what lowlifes 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Are they even allowed to sell these? As someone else said, buying from scandiborn I’d assume everything I bought was from a reputable brand and had undergone vigorous safety testing. I just don’t believe for one moment their towers have - proper CE testing takes a long time!! It has to be weight tested up to a certain weight, all the screws have to be tested, the wood is supposed to be tested to ensure it that if the item is broken it wouldn’t splinter and cause danger to a child etc etc. There’s a lot that goes into it. I can’t believe Benpedo and curious George have managed to knock up some “premium ply” kids stuff in their garage and get it on scandiborn 🤯🤯 Anyone fancy an email to scandiborn to ask if the toppling tower has been CE tested?

247ADC53-3BC2-46A2-92CC-48EB57B84B5D.png

Reactions: 14
Was going to comment on scandiborn Instagram page but nothing on there yet !

Are they even allowed to sell these? As someone else said, buying from scandiborn I’d assume everything I bought was from a reputable brand and had undergone vigorous safety testing. I just don’t believe for one moment their towers have - proper CE testing takes a long time!! It has to be weight tested up to a certain weight, all the screws have to be tested, the wood is supposed to be tested to ensure it that if the item is broken it wouldn’t splinter and cause danger to a child etc etc. There’s a lot that goes into it. I can’t believe Benpedo and curious George have managed to knock up some “premium ply” kids stuff in their garage and get it on scandiborn 🤯🤯 Anyone fancy an email to scandiborn to ask if the toppling tower has been CE tested?

View attachment 812459

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.