RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she’s rather been scuppered by Come Down to the Woods who is giving away the same product and entry is free - there’s no requirement to make a donation.
This will be our fault. She's always getting pounced on by us for her potentially faux donations to Tommy's. Also that she never does giveaways etc and now she has she tried to combine the two and made an absolute debacle of it once again. We should be ashamed. Shouldn't we?

Nah, as you were Tattlers. If she was a nicer, kinder less arrogant Grabber it might be different. Things backfire because she is a fairly useless influencer who does the barest minimum and laughingly calls it work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair she’s rather been scuppered by Come Down to the Woods who is giving away the same product and entry is free - there’s no requirement to make a donation.
With a much nicer photo and interesting write-up!!

I'm amazed Grabby didn't add the requirement to follow her to be in with a chance of winning the advent calendar!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What the duck is the point in putting bows in your child’s hair when a) half of it is left hanging limply at the front like a back to front mullet and b) you can’t even be arsed to put a proper parting in to make nice neat pigtails? Putting a bow on those pigtails is about as pointless as a chocolate teapot 🙄🙄 I’m honestly starting to think she just doesn’t own a brush!!! Freya is such a cute kid. She looked adorable when mama Kedgefund looked after her whilst grabs was in labour. Ironed clothes that actually fit, brushed hair with a cute clip. Poor Freya looks like stig of the dump in Grabby’s care 😔😔 Dirt all over her face in that photo. I mean, I know kids get grubby but if you were taking a photo you’d pull out a baby wipe wouldn’t you? 🤦🏼‍♀️ In different news, Waffy is super cute isn’t he? Christ knows where he gets it from 😂😂😂

7AA387A1-40D0-42FC-81D3-E214BFF512C0.jpeg

E5C06779-B0CC-4A30-AD0F-0B394C738048.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that she refers to looking after her kids at home as 'the afternoon session' is beyond bizarre. I've never ever heard a mum say this other than in relation to their child (sorry, kiddo) being in a childcare setting. She is so so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Atti? Why would you give your kid that motherfucking name?! And session? Afternoon SESSION?! Exactly how controlling is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Atti? Why would you give your kid that motherfucking name?! And session? Afternoon SESSION?! Exactly how controlling is she?!
Perhaps it’s rolls off the tongue differently with a Watford accent… innit, right?!🧐🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hannah Gale has an Atti, which is short for Atticus 🤷🏼‍♀️

I reckon the gold letter R was cheaper than the A which is why they made the decision. Or just fit better with the asfetic.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the duck with 2 very small kids gets up and batch cooks two loads of food before 8am 🤯🤯🤯 She has the WHOLE DAY TO DO THINGS!!! Stick CBeebies on and have a cup of tea love - total madness and nothing to be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Simply.weekend has a story about sad beige toys that feels like a dig. It did make me laugh though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn't Phoebe often throw shade at Grabs?

On the name note I'm being to loathe Raffy as a name. Don't know why, it just annoys me. I used to love the name Atticus because I'm a huge To Kill a Mockingbird fan so I'm relieved she didn't go for that. But Atti for Atlas? Yee Gads...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.