RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found bronchiolitis the most frightening childhood illness - my child ended up in hospital.
😞😞😞

I’m so scared of my little one getting it this winter - we managed to avoid it with our first but I’ve heard of so many babies being hospitalised with it so I just think she’s selfish taking her son out and about when he’s poorly when he should be indoors in the warm recovering. She really is batshit crazy

Reactions: 7
😞😞😞

I’m so scared of my little one getting it this winter - we managed to avoid it with our first but I’ve heard of so many babies being hospitalised with it so I just think she’s selfish taking her son out and about when he’s poorly when he should be indoors in the warm recovering. She really is batshit crazy
All for the gram. She probably schedules everything weeks in advance regardless of pesky things like childhood illness and bad weather.

Reactions: 12
Questions -

1) so this morning we have four random pictures of Pilgrim Bentos and then one of a leaf, odd yes?
2)Am I the only person who cannot see the allure of visiting a pumpkin patch? I mean in fairness I haven't been, but from the pictures it seems as though you just go and see piles and piles of mostly orange generic looking squashes in various heaps. What am I missing?
3) I presume furlough (fauxlough) has now ended for Benpecked and his hapless Hertfordshire hobo, so what is he doing all day? Is *chortles at the thought* Curious George now his boss?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Visiting a pumpkin patch is fun, there is usually plenty to do at them and its a good family day out.
Visiting one every other day however would bore the tits of anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s be honest they probably go to the pumpkin patches at 9am and are out by 9.15am once she’s taken 13774368 identical snaps.

Why is Freya dressed like an Amish girl?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I found bronchiolitis the most frightening childhood illness - my child ended up in hospital.

My friend’s daughter just had this, I think she’s a bit older than Waffy, 6ish months. She was really poorly and in hospital too for 24 hrs. For what it’s worth, she’s always wrapped up in warm pramsuits too and isn’t dragged here there and everywhere, only really on her big brothers school run. Grabby is so selfish with how she treats that baby.

Reactions: 8
My friend’s daughter just had this, I think she’s a bit older than Waffy, 6ish months. She was really poorly and in hospital too for 24 hrs. For what it’s worth, she’s always wrapped up in warm pramsuits too and isn’t dragged here there and everywhere, only really on her big brothers school run. Grabby is so selfish with how she treats that baby.
It baffles me that she can think to put her own coat on but not put one on her toddler or her baby, again the pictures of Bentos today she’s in a thin dress (we have one similar and it’s not a thick, warm fabric) and no coat or cardigan. I actually don’t mind how she’s dressed her in those pictures but she needs an outer layer in Autumn!

Reactions: 10
Her latest post about living a wild life whilst the babies are sleeping….hun, you were doing that before. Nothing has changed.

• Haha
Questions -

1) so this morning we have four random pictures of Pilgrim Bentos and then one of a leaf, odd yes?
2)Am I the only person who cannot see the allure of visiting a pumpkin patch? I mean in fairness I haven't been, but from the pictures it seems as though you just go and see piles and piles of mostly orange generic looking squashes in various heaps. What am I missing?
3) I presume furlough (fauxlough) has now ended for Benpecked and his hapless Hertfordshire hobo, so what is he doing all day? Is *chortles at the thought* Curious George now his boss?
I live about 20 minutes from the cammas farm pumpkin place she went to but I haven’t been. It always gets sold out really quickly so must be ok I guess. But with her I think definitely purely only for the gram. Though her photos really did just make it look like the dullest way to spend an afternoon {session 😏}

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Visiting a pumpkin patch is fun, there is usually plenty to do at them and its a good family day out.
Visiting one every other day however would bore the tits of anyone
I guess when you’ve made pumpkins a personality trait like Grabby has, you’ve got to see it through.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is with the pic of a bleeping leaf? It’s a leaf. It’s autumn. We know. It’s such an insta wank thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't stop laughing that she's rearranged all the googly eyes on the leaves between those photos 😂🤦‍♀️

That is exactly the sort of mum she is. Spends time googling/searching Pinterest for ideas that make her look like an insta-supermum Then she takes over because Fwaya isn't making them Pinterest perfect so she has to do them herself. Which completely negates the point of the activity.

Bit like all of 'Ben's' anniversary breakfast in bed for her, that she clearly does herself. The rhubarb gloop needs to be gram-worthy 🙄
Her life is tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being that much of a control freak/slave to the ‘gram that you have to edit your 2 year olds crafts before posting them on social media

• Haha
Utter bore fest. There are a lot of very instagrammable pumpkin-clad doorways, arts and crafts that make me want to go all Neil Buchanan and get my PVA glue out and cute babies looking ridiculously photogenic in pumpkin patch fields (I couldn’t get my toddler to look at the camera for love nor money when we went pumpkin picking.... 🙄) around at the minute, that Grabbys latest dreary-looking autumnal offerings have been well and truly drowned out. Past Halloween November is never up to much and Christmas is too far away so let’s put bets on now...Where’s her next holiday going to be??????

Reactions: 9
Utter bore fest. There are a lot of very instagrammable pumpkin-clad doorways, arts and crafts that make me want to go all Neil Buchanan and get my PVA glue out and cute babies looking ridiculously photogenic in pumpkin patch fields (I couldn’t get my toddler to look at the camera for love nor money when we went pumpkin picking.... 🙄) around at the minute, that Grabbys latest dreary-looking autumnal offerings have been well and truly drowned out. Past Halloween November is never up to much and Christmas is too far away so let’s put bets on now...Where’s her next holiday going to be??????
I find this influencer dull as well but Prunella Poppy’s efforts are better than Grabby’s, and she has #2under2 I bet Grabby is fuming.

Her kids have the most ridiculous names though 😂 (Martha-Rose Prunella Rice-Tucker and Mabel-Jane Poppy Rice-Tucker in case you’re wondering 😬)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I find this influencer dull as well but Prunella Poppy’s efforts are better than Grabby’s, and she has #2under2 I bet Grabby is fuming.

Her kids have the most ridiculous names though 😂 (Martha-Rose Prunella Rice-Tucker and Mabel-Jane Poppy Rice-Tucker in case you’re wondering 😬)
All the double barrels! 😆 What a mouthful!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.