RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was me, I'd give all 3 away 🤷
I may be wrong but I think the photo is of 1 calendar not 3 - it comes in 3 'stackable tins' so the winner gets it all. I'd be amazed if she didn't also get another (not photographed) for her to keep though.

Reactions: 4
I may be wrong but I think the photo is of 1 calendar not 3 - it comes in 3 'stackable tins' so the winner gets it all. I'd be amazed if she didn't also get another (not photographed) for her to keep though.
Never a surer thing! Grabby ain’t called Grabby for nufink! 😉

Reactions: 3
Yeah i think its one calendar with 3 separate tins so she's giving away all 3 tins. As per usual though, everything a bit half arsed...her dried flowers just look dead (some dried flowers can look really nice...) but they aren't Christmassy at all, and the vase they are in is super grubby & gross :sick:

Reactions: 6
I think it's one calendar as well but I bet she's also received one. And she's upped her engagement by having people comment that they've donated. Doubt she'll make use of all the beautiful skincare goodies, such a waste :(

Reactions: 4
I called it! Recreating her 2020 trip to cammas hall!
I just came back to credit you having seen it. God how can you be so pathetic doing the same thing year in year out. I’m on the spectrum and do like things to be certain, but blimey. She’s another level spectrum to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she not take Hammy to the pumpkins? Was he palmed off with the grandparents to ensure she got the perfect shot of Bentos with her new hairdo?

Also there's no way she bought those pumpkins in her trolley - they are definitely staged and then put right back.. Grabs is too tight to pay farm shop prices when she can 'source' them from one of her many allotments, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Grabby’s ventured over into Essex, no comments on the locals this time I see! 🧐😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she not take Hammy to the pumpkins? Was he palmed off with the grandparents to ensure she got the perfect shot of Bentos with her new hairdo?

Also there's no way she bought those pumpkins in her trolley - they are definitely staged and then put right back.. Grabs is too tight to pay farm shop prices when she can 'source' them from one of her many allotments, right?
It’s probably someone else’s trolley! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She def wouldnt pay for the pumpkins in the cart.
I agree, Freya is the worst dressed child on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.