RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why scandiborn are up Grabbys arse
Same, from memory they should already be aware of how careless and stupid she is as didn’t they post a picture of the corridor ‘nursery’ only to later delete it as they had quite a few comments about how unsafe it was? Or was it another company, I can’t quite remember now.

Reactions: 9
Same, from memory they should already be aware of how careless and stupid she is as didn’t they post a picture of the corridor ‘nursery’ only to later delete it as they had quite a few comments about how unsafe it was? Or was it another company, I can’t quite remember now.
It was them. And they deleted the post once it was pointed out

Reactions: 4
Look how shoddy the cropping is on the scandiborn photos that aren’t mean to have any background. You can see Grabby’s grubby kitchen floor, cupboard and wicker basket behind the kitchen helper.
In the spinning pizza I mean bookcase photo they have cropped around the bland wooden toy house rather than bothered to take another photo on its own and crop it properly.

And they haven’t even been bothered to show the bookcase on its own with no books and toys on it. Such amateurs and so unbelievably lazy.

Scandiborn have also really gone down in my estimations now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Look how shoddy the cropping is on the scandiborn photos that aren’t mean to have any background. You can see Grabby’s grubby kitchen floor, cupboard and wicker basket behind the kitchen helper.
In the spinning pizza I mean bookcase photo they have cropped around the bland wooden toy house rather than bothered to take another photo on its own and crop it properly.

And they haven’t even been bothered to show the bookcase on its own with no books and toys on it. Such amateurs and so unbelievably lazy.

Scandiborn have also really gone down in my estimations now.
They’re not exactly ‘selling’ the product are they? The pictures really are shite!

Reactions: 7
Does Scandiborn have the same business model as Not on the high Street which is basically that you just pay them to advertise your stuff under their brand?

Reactions: 1
Does Scandiborn have the same business model as Not on the high Street which is basically that you just pay them to advertise your stuff under their brand?
No you don’t pay to sell on Scandiborn. Some smaller brands do drop shipping and Scandiborn will take a percentage.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I actually can’t believe them.. a badly cropped photo (screenshot from insta stories?) as a professional product photo 🥴🥴
They’re so embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone messaged Scandiborn to give them the down low on our Grabs? Otherwise I think I will. Tbh I am not surprised they have done no basic due diligence - whenever I’ve bought any bits from that site in the past they’ve usually been messed up/taken forever and then they just end up refunding. I think they’re a mess behind/ in front of the scenes. Remind us of anybody? ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so bleeping selfish - Waffy had bronchiolitis and she continued to drag him here there and everywhere (without a coat/pramsuit/snowsuit or even a cardigan or jumper!) instead of staying at home like anyone else would with a poorly ‘kiddo’. She is unbearable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn't this used to be called the Stanley stool after the child of the man who *actually* invented it?

View attachment 815937
I think there was the Stanley stool (with the IKEA stool as the base) made by their friend. Then Ben and George steal the idea, try to make it better, take over, lose friend. So it seems anyway. Would love to know the inside goss!!

Day at the pumpkin patch with baby who was apparently poorly and a toddler in shoes with no socks snd no jacket. While she’s wrapped up in tights and big coat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s so bleeping selfish - Waffy had bronchiolitis and she continued to drag him here there and everywhere (without a coat/pramsuit/snowsuit or even a cardigan or jumper!) instead of staying at home like anyone else would with a poorly ‘kiddo’. She is unbearable.
Especially as bronchiolitis is contagious too

Reactions: 9
She’s so bleeping boring. I wonder if Freya will ever experience a happy meal or a Freddo before the age of 13 (which is when she’ll be married off to the next local pweirdo).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found bronchiolitis the most frightening childhood illness - my child ended up in hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.