RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know why Waffy is a lion? I know Freya is a bee because they credit bee pollen to her conception šŸ¤¢. So why the lion? Lion spunk? They dressed up in fur as part of the foreplay? Iā€™ve made myself feel quite sick šŸ˜‚

*edited to hide his face as just because his mum doesnā€™t respect his privacy doesnā€™t mean I shouldnā€™t

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we know why Waffy is a lion? I know Freya is a bee because they credit bee pollen to her conception šŸ¤¢. So why the lion? Lion spunk? They dressed up in fur as part of the foreplay? Iā€™ve made myself feel quite sick šŸ˜‚

*edited to hide his face as just because his mum doesnā€™t respect his privacy doesnā€™t mean I shouldnā€™t
I originally thought it was because his star sign was Leo but thatā€™s not the case. No idea what bullshit theory sheā€™ll spit out in a few months aboutā€¦maybe they saw lions mating at whipsnade the same day they conceived and it was just so, so magical to watch. The best. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20211009_135029_com.instagram.android_edit_287150893755142.jpg
Now I don't know about you but unless I have magical super eyes I can totally see your wires there Curious my dude.

"Safe to say I enjoyed this one" Oh Georgie, you multi careered turnip, the bar on your levels of a fun night out must be set towards the lower end of the spectrum...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 801912Now I don't know about you but unless I have magical super eyes I can totally see your wires there Curious my dude.

"Safe to say I enjoyed this one" Oh Georgie, you multi careered turnip, the bar on your levels of a fun night out must be set towards the lower end of the spectrum...
I know the name of an exceptional Optometrist George ! Think you
N E E D Y O U R
E y e s
t e s t e d
Ā° ā€¢
ā—‹ ā— - which is clear ?
This ā—‹
or
ā— This ? šŸ¤£šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 801912Now I don't know about you but unless I have magical super eyes I can totally see your wires there Curious my dude.

Hideous! It looks like itā€™s made out of vegetable/fruit crates

Check out the wooden pallet for mama Kā€™s Christmas tree šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It looks like something from a student house share. Like something they banged together cos they couldn't afford to buy furniture. Has he used chip wood?

Reactions: 11

She tagged the following:

but Iā€™m still none the wiser!

She tagged the following:

But Iā€™m still none the wiser!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Come on now guys - cut him some slack, this man GREW HIS OWN MOUSTACHE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She has at least 3 ergo carries, potentially 4...why so much greed??? She has a black one (seen on gloaty braggy southwold holiday pictures), a blue one (seen on same trip) and a grey one (seen in muchous gloaty braggy holiday to Italy). So is the recent 'ad' ANOTHER navy one?? It makes me disproportionately angry how greedy she is...??

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She has at least 3 ergo carries, potentially 4...why so much greed??? She has a black one (seen on gloaty braggy southwold holiday pictures), a blue one (seen on same trip) and a grey one (seen in muchous gloaty braggy holiday to Italy). So is the recent 'ad' ANOTHER navy one?? It makes me disproportionately angry how greedy she is...??
Is it not the same carrier but different filters?! The only one I remember seeing is the grubby black one sheā€™s worn to death and itā€™s now been replaced with a #gifted new one

Reactions: 6
Is it not the same carrier but different filters?! The only one I remember seeing is the grubby black one sheā€™s worn to death and itā€™s now been replaced with a #gifted new one
Pretty sure itā€™s just the one filthy grubby one covered in sick stains which if we all remember was a hand me down which she used to endlessly tag Ergo in order to get a new one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I canā€™t work out if he is just lazy or stupid?! Is it also just me or does he constantly write like an over excited teenager writing in their diary (iā€™ve lost count of how many times iā€™ve read heā€™s ā€˜super excitedā€™ about everything)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.