RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cringe at this family. That CV 😮 Just imagine being as arrogant as Grabby and co thinking that the internet is hanging off your every word. I cannot fathom it…

Reactions: 6
Well that means she's still got 3 carries the greedy madam - the tatty black one, the grey one (in the picture of her and Fweya next to the water) and the new one from the ad (which is definitely a different sling to her other one!). Just imagine how patronising it would be to give one away, like to a local baby bank or something... :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on now guys - cut him some slack, this man GREW HIS OWN MOUSTACHE!
Can we even be sure he actually managed that? Maybe Papa Kedgefund grew it for him. We all know how co-dependent that family are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has gone very quiet. Surely another passport flatlay isn’t coming our way…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god. NYC isn't open yet so it can't be that. Where else is on her tRaDiTiOn list for October? It will be somewhere she went before so she can recreate pictures, that's for certain.

Reactions: 5
Well it has been a long rainy autumn for the past three weeks and she's not been abroad in ages so she really needs a trip, you know. Hard times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably out visiting allll of those ‘pumpkin patches’ within the 300 mile vicinity! 🎃😬

• Haha
:unsure: Maybe they've had a weekend break away in the UK to one of their usual go to places... OR... they've all been ill... OR sulking because the weathers been tit.

Reactions: 4
Oh… advent calendars.
Just had a peek... so, she's running a 'charity raffle' giveaway with elemis 🙄 3 elemis calendars {which are £175 each} posed on the horrible pink fireplace. You donate a measly £5 to Tommy's blah, blah, blah winner drawn on Thursday... Yet she's gained 2 {1 for her and 1 for mama} calendars and Instagram exposure 🤔🤔

• Angry
Just had a peek... so, she's running a 'charity raffle' giveaway with elemis 🙄 3 elemis calendars {which are £175 each} posed on the horrible pink fireplace. You donate a measly £5 to Tommy's blah, blah, blah winner drawn on Thursday... Yet she's gained 2 {1 for her and 1 for mama} calendars and Instagram exposure 🤔🤔
I hate to make excuses for her but she cannot do right for doing wrong with this one - raise money for charity and she gets criticised, take the calendars and do nothing and she would get the same criticism. And we all know she’s not going to turn the offer of a free calendar down (I wouldn’t Either!)

I hate to make excuses for her but she cannot do right for doing wrong with this one - raise money for charity and she gets criticised, take the calendars and do nothing and she would get the same criticism. And we all know she’s not going to turn the offer of a free calendar down (I wouldn’t Either!)
Keeping £300 worth of stuff for herself and asking her followers to donate a pittance to try to win the 3rd one isn't "doing right"...well its doing right by herself :)

If it was me, I'd give all 3 away 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Keeping £300 worth of stuff for herself and asking her followers to donate a pittance to try to win the 3rd one isn't "doing right"...well its doing right by herself :)
I suppose when you put it that way it is tit. Means she doesn’t have to make her donation as her followers are doing it for her. Has she ever proven she has donated to Tommy’s as previously claimed?

Her latest stories Bentos is in huge clothes again - those dungarees will fit her till she goes to school! Can’t she just buy clothes that fit her kid?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.