RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these brands keep working with her 🤬 at least waffy is in a clean carrier 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Grabby, and Ergobaby. I was going to buy that carrier until I saw this!

She’s the worst influencer to work on with this product, she couldn’t wear Waffy properly in it, the carrier is always tatty and grubby looking & she would not influence me to buy anything. Quite the opposite!

I wonder how long she’s been begging for that? And what’s the betting the old manky one ends up on marketplace?

At least they appear to have given her some lessons on how to wear is as his legs look in the correct position unlike previous pictures she’s shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Judith in her lovely thick coat. Raffy….erm….without one. Standard

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Was that grotty brick wall and atrocious outfit really the best she could do for this ad??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking more closely at the ‘Ad’ (and I use that term loosely), she’s made bugger all effort. I wouldn’t be happy if I was the brand

Reactions: 13
Brands should be given feedback about ad's if they aren't good.
Imagine choosing someone for a carrier who doesn't even know how to carry her baby safely

She hasn't even shared the TICKS guidelines, discussed the various carries you can do with that carrier etc. Bare bare minimum effort for a free carrier and a pair ad

Editing to add that she has mentioned the various carries but doesn't bother to sbow/demonstrate them with chopsy or raffy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looking more closely at the ‘Ad’ (and I use that term loosely), she’s made bugger all effort. I wouldn’t be happy if I was the brand
Agreed. When you check the hashtags she's been required to use, the contrast with the other pictures is stark...

Reactions: 7
Businesses who don't do proper research deserve ads made by the likes of Hertfordshire's Half Arsed Hobo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be fair now - she went over to St Albans for that wall! Obviously the walls in Watford / Hemel aren’t good enough.
My garden wall looks better than that.......and that's saying something ! 🤣

Businesses who don't do proper research deserve ads made by the likes of Hertfordshire's Half Arsed Hobo.
That's a good Thread title - Hertfordshire's Half Arsed Hobo ! Try saying that after a few green slop chia fuelled smoothies 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at her pictures I think what doesn't help is she just stands with her arms hanging limply down ! It would look more natural if she had her arms round the baby? Whenever I wore mine I always had a hand or arm round them.

Reactions: 8
Dahlias AGAIN! 🙄 Becky’s treasure obviously has farrrr too much time on her hands! 🌰 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when i found her aspirational. They were both living in london with a house and garden that looked lovely, she was being paid to travel to idyllic honeymoon destinations to blog about them and it wasn’t clear at that point what an absolute racist and self serving hole she was and what a weirdo he was.

Fast forward to the filthy million pound 3bed semi, the snooze-worthy insta decor done by every middle claarse hun, and the poor grubby kids in ill fitting clothes, being forced to pose on gluts of whatever their allotment produces. I have to question what I was ever thinking!!

Having a newborn of my own, I am so glad I found this site else I may still have still found her aspirational and wondering why i couldn't grow a bazillion pumpkins to chuck my child onto for pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.