RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It strikes me as rather weird that the majority of photos on that card are ones we've all seen before on the grid. I can't really articulate why I find it weird, but I guess it's sad that there seems to be no such thing as any private or personal photos kept just for them, everything has already been shared with thousands of followers (strangers) beforehand.

When she shares the kinds of photos that show her naked with her legs open and bump covering her modesty, you know there’s no ‘private’ photos kept between themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see 9 as well. I don't follow her.
However that is a dismal number given all her followers!
That’s weird - it’s says 3 for me. I follow her from an account I only use to follow people I’m embarrassed to actually follow in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a few different email accounts and was able to view two different insta accounts that had blocked me by just using one of the other accounts. One was a mummy blogger who posted inappropriate pictures of her children and the another one never declared her ads.

Reactions: 2
It strikes me as rather weird that the majority of photos on that card are ones we've all seen before on the grid. I can't really articulate why I find it weird, but I guess it's sad that there seems to be no such thing as any private or personal photos kept just for them, everything has already been shared with thousands of followers (strangers) beforehand.
Yes I thought the same. There's something off about this.

Reactions: 2
New lows in the comments this morning. Someone thinks mums should get more iPhone photo storage. What the actual duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Over 4000 favourite photos. Suppose that’s what happens when every photo is “the best ever”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kiddo? Does she think she’s Australian?

I thought she was ‘slowing down’ and ‘exiting society’ yet she travels 25 miles for a ‘toddler class’ aka pictures for the ‘gram at a Insta hot spot lavender farm 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.