RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Grabby wants to let kids be kids, how about dressing Freya in clothes for her age that actually fit her? Flapping tops to her knees and straps falling off her shoulders can't be much fun.

And brush her hair. Mumma managed to give Freya a wash, dress her in uncrumpled clothes and brush her hair, so why doesn't the wanna be mama guru do the same?

Reactions: 8
If Grabby wants to let kids be kids, how about dressing Freya in clothes for her age that actually fit her? Flapping tops to her knees and straps falling off her shoulders can't be much fun.

And brush her hair. Mumma managed to give Freya a wash, dress her in uncrumpled clothes and brush her hair, so why doesn't the wanna be mama guru do the same?
And Freya looked like an absolute doll with her hair done properly and a well-fitting outfit on. The rest of the time I'm sorry to say she just looks grubby and unkempt. Like her mum and dad, actually.

Reactions: 15
Here you go....
Jesus weep, I thought it was the train tracks 🤦 didn't even see the tray that it's sitting on 🤣🤣🤣 That tray ain't exactly rocket science to build is it, I'm sure Freya could build one if she tried because obviously she's 10 X more skilled than other fellow toddlers of the same age. How long before it appears on TWDMT or the P&P Instagram accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s wrong with putting the train set on the floor?! That’s flat too! Initially I thought it was the tracks that he had made too 😂

• Haha
Here you go....
They are all mad as a box of frogs, was impressed at first as thought he’d made the train track, didn’t even realise she was in a square box 😂how my kids ever managed without a box to sit in whilst playing with their cars, trains etc I’ll never know 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
They are all mad as a box of frogs, was impressed at first as thought he’d made the train track, didn’t even realise she was in a square box 😂how my kids ever managed without a box to sit in whilst playing with their cars, trains etc I’ll never know 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s probably more comfortable for toddlers to sit directly on the carpet than that anyway.

Reactions: 6
Yes if lucked out means being groomed by a paedophile, sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.