RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant honestly take her seriously as a parent. She just seems like such a big child herself. Its like shes just babysitting these children. Just not feeling it when i look at her with the kids.

Reactions: 18
Another hour and half schlep there and back on the motorway for Waffy for Benpeados birthday. 🙄

Also pretty sure we’ve seen both her and Frah Frah wearing those exact outfits on the same day already 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think it’s nice that her mum likes all her posts, including the phones in birthday card made of Instagram reposts. I live in a different country to my mum and she is the first to like and comment on everything I put on Facebook… My daughters are 13 and 14 though and I’m completely baffled as to how a man in his twenties was allowed anywhere near her- surely her mum would have banned any contact until Grabby was an adult?

Reactions: 9
Kiddo? Does she think she’s Australian?

I thought she was ‘slowing down’ and ‘exiting society’ yet she travels 25 miles for a ‘toddler class’ aka pictures for the ‘gram at a Insta hot spot lavender farm 🙄
Trying to be north American isn't she? My Canadian cousins say kiddo and I hate it 😒

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, her numbers have dropped from 96.1k to 96. I don't follow any diagnostic websites, would be interesting to see from those of you that do 😅

Reactions: 8
I think it’s nice that her mum likes all her posts, including the phones in birthday card made of Instagram reposts. I live in a different country to my mum and she is the first to like and comment on everything I put on Facebook… My daughters are 13 and 14 though and I’m completely baffled as to how a man in his twenties was allowed anywhere near her- surely her mum would have banned any contact until Grabby was an adult?
That’s the million dollar question we’d all love the answer to… it’s certainly a tricky one! 🤯

Reactions: 10
If she starts wearing a jumper that says ‘Mama’ on it I am done! I can see it now 😵💫 or a gifted ‘You’ve got this Mama’ 😂

ETA She uses all the words that make me want to vomit 🤢so am sure it’s only a matter of time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she starts wearing a jumper that says ‘Mama’ on it I am done! I can see it now 😵💫 or a gifted ‘You’ve got this Mama’ 😂

ETA She uses all the words that make me want to vomit 🤢so am sure it’s only a matter of time 😂
Ahem... I believe there is a Mama bag?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A nice round 96k following 😂 seems no on gives a tit about Grabs 50 million bleeping photos. I can’t be the only person who thought ‘who in their right mind has the time?!’. Someone who has spent their 20’s fannying around with hydrangeas and calls it a job that’s who

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.