Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
and here come the 'everything is so amazing' posts. The ridiculous list of everything being perfect, the dreamy beach photos with a one week old & toddler...for those of you that read here who have a new baby or are expecting - this is not real life. If you barely leave the house for the first few weeks that is ok. If your one trip out to a supermarket feels like the biggest achievement of the week, then well done, it is!! DO NOT compare yourself to this women and her toxicity, do not beat yourself up because you didn't get a dreamy home waterbirth, a perfect breastfeeding baby or are taking long day trips with your two kids. This kind of BS really makes me cross, just puts such an unnecessary amount of guilt/pressure on mums... i promise you what you see on her grid is not the norm.

*retreats back to quiet corner....

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Grabby, when posting about a humanitarian crisis, please don't talk about how fucking lucky you are.

When someone tells you they have cancer, you don't reply with "oh sorry, I'm ridiculously healthy and so lucky"
Read the room you ignorant cow

• Heart
Reactions: 47

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - newborn on a boat, newborn on the floor, newborn on long car rides, and sleeping in a corridor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
‘Questioned everything they did for a few weeks before the birth and retreated into their bubble’

Is she being serious? She does realise she lives her life on the ‘gram and not only went to London less than 2 weeks before Waffy appeared they also had a party with loads of other families within that period. That isn’t the behaviour of someone who has ‘huge anxiety’. She’s full of BS and makes a mockery of those pregnant women who suffer from genuine anxiety that stops them even leaving the house or meeting anyone! We’ve cancelled parties, declined invites to weddings & stopped any unnecessary outings in the final month of my pregnancy as I'm just too scared of either catching covid or having to isolate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She has surpassed herself, on the hottest day of the year she drove to Whitstable with a toddler and a baby barely hours old. I can’t get my head around that.

And does she not bleed ? I was wearing industrial sized material pads and hobbling around. She’s floating down the beach in a transparent white frock.

fortunately I’m older and wiser than grabby, but if I was an emotional new mum she would make me feel so shit.

Shes heading for a big fall.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

tacotaco

New thread suggestion: rvk_loves#34 dragging her poor newborn across the land, grandad’s got a manky unwashed hand

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
So basically, grabby thought that covid-19 would be non existent for 2021... meaning hers plans for a 2nd cash cow pregnancy could go ahead, as she needed insta content and freebies.

Of course the birth was #dreamy and only took 3 hrs this time. Worried she was gonna give birth alone 🤣🤣🤣 erm your hubby is home ALL the fucking time babysitting you or 5 minutes up the road playing making quality furniture with curious George and invisible mark.

Retreated into their bubble 😆😆😆 oh fuck the fuck off, you've spent the last 18 months bending the rules to suit. So the bubble was:- going to the Isle of White to see relatives with mummaK & daddy, bentos birthday garden party followed by a family BBQ, London Zoo visit and walking round Hampstead... 2 weeks before your due date?! #wankers.

And if a grabby birthing bingo card for hammy Waffy had been a thing, we'd have ticked all the boxes:-

* Stars aligning ✔
* Perfect birth ✔
* Smug cunt face ✔
* Pearl earrings ✔
* Tippex nails ✔
* B/W photos of her and the peeeado ✔
* The obligatory b/w photo of Bentos with Waffy✔

Surprised we've not been treated to some photos of her breastfeeding waffy {whilst downing a courgette smoothie} saying how easy breastfeeding is the 2nd time round blah blah. And that Frah Frah wanting to help feed her baby brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Willow1

That poor baby. Fresh from the womb and being shoved in a car on the hottest week of the year and held up to the sea for the gram

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Also maybe it isn’t the terrible twos, maybe it’s because having a newborn is a big fucking life-changing disruptive deal for a toddler, not helped by being whizzed around non stop in the car 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
Who the hell even thinks about doing a beach trip with a week old baby and a two year old if the beach isn’t on the doorstep 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s absolutely bonkers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Clare

VIP Member
I gave birth to my first nearly 6 weeks ago and it was a bit of a horror story. The labour and birth weren’t so bad but we were both sick afterwards and spent 8 days in hospital, including 4 days in NICU for my son. Her post just makes me feel like shit. And needless to say, the last 6 weeks have not been dreamy! I don’t follow her but I’m going to have to stop myself looking at her weirdo posts from now on given we have sons nearly the same age.
was a fun sport, grabby watching, but not anymore!!
Im sorry you had a tough time 😢 Don’t believe anything this faker says and definitely don’t compare your life to hers. It’s all smoke and mirrors, it’s clear deep down Grabby is deeply unsettled with high anxiety and need to control. This is not an Earth mother, no matter how much she tries to convince herself. It’s pure luck she has been able to have 2 straightforward home births and while that’s great for her, as an “influencer” with nearly 100k followers she ought to be more sensitive towards her audience, most of which probably had more normal, tricky, painful or scary births. But because she is a spoilt, immature, jumped up madam with a superiority complex, she just can’t help herself but brag about it. She is an awful, awful person. It’s hard to find any redeeming features in her character. But most importantly, never forget she married her grooming predator boyfriend and no matter how bad my day might be, at least that’s not my life. She’s welcome to the dreamy births, I’ll keep my non paeedo partner, thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Hashtagged

VIP Member
But guys she needed to get another blue photo on her grid.

Never mind a newborn baby and a long car journey, never mind still bleeding and being sore from birth, never mind it being the hottest week of the year. She needed a blue photo {for various reasons}.

It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

You’ve got this mama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Faceymcfacey

I try to be balanced when it comes to anyone, that includes Grabby because you never really know what is going on behind the scenes and she strikes me as highly anxious and often unhappy, unable to cope with the world. Probably a direct result of being cosseted by her parents and then given as chattel to a man over ten years older than her. And yes I thought she was ridiculous, but no more than any other influencer, and they all fuck me off with the constant pretending. It smacks of playing at life rather than living life.

But the last couple of posts...are downright dangerous. Another poster commented further up that this isn't reality. It isn't, not for a second. Don't compare yourself to this, it is worrying. It is irresponsible. Some cultures leave Mother and new born in bed for six weeks, that is how important that rest time is. I'm not saying do nothing if you want to do something, equally if you want to do sweet fa, crack on. But don't drive 3 hours on the hottest day of the year with a toddler and a newborn. Either she is utterly manic from the oxytocin or she feels she pressure. Either way as another poster said, she's headed for a crash. And I worry about her ability to cope. A new born a second time round can seem fairly easy but they soon start to assert themselves. That is when the 'fun' sets in. Those 'leaps' become more like pole vaults!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Faceymcfacey

I gave birth to my first nearly 6 weeks ago and it was a bit of a horror story. The labour and birth weren’t so bad but we were both sick afterwards and spent 8 days in hospital, including 4 days in NICU for my son. Her post just makes me feel like shit. And needless to say, the last 6 weeks have not been dreamy! I don’t follow her but I’m going to have to stop myself looking at her weirdo posts from now on given we have sons nearly the same age.
was a fun sport, grabby watching, but not anymore!!
My children are quite a bit older, and I can promise you I didn't have dreamy births. Pretty sure I asked for crack at some point. There is also no such thing as a dreamy birth, it is all bullshit. People like to pretend things are more perfect than are because they feel inferior. And let's be honest Grabby has no life and never has done, she has to brag about flowers, houses, and births because it is all she has ever done.

I hope you and your baby are feeling better, and well done you a poorly baby is such a tough and worrisome time, but you were there. Grabby would have had a breakdown. You are already a better mother because you are not selling your baby on the Internet, nor placing them in dangerous corridors. In ten, twenty years time no one will be talking about their birth but they will be questioning why their right to privacy wasn't given a second thought.

And another thing to note, Grabby is younger than the average mother. And so the statistics say that birth should be easier, and that is brilliant, good for her. But with anything it comes with a price. And that price is no life of her own since she was a teenager, no feeling of real achievement hence the bragging. Like I said my births weren't easy but they become something that no one ever mentions, but my career, my friendships, the seminal moments of my pre married, pre mothering life yeah they get mentioned pretty often and I wouldn't change that for one let alone two dreamy births, with or without crack 😂

• Heart

Spoonfulofjam

With the greatest of respect to the process of childbirth, I’m not sure how dreamy it can be if she’s messed up her colour scheme to post it in black and white…

• Haha

hereforthe_tea

It’s Christmas all over again. When she’s running on adrenaline and dragging that poor baby all over the country she wants everyone fawning over her because she’s the best mumma to have ever mumma’ed ever. Now that she’s not okay for various reasons, she can’t bear seeing anyone else enjoying themselves. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31