RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dada? Is this the new thing now? Do parents not have their children call them mummy and daddy anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or maMAA/PaPAA the way they pronounce it in Downton Abbey lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lucked out? Oh Grabby. Wake up and smell the mung bean coffee
Coffee? Oh no no no...coffee is the devil according to Grabby, as is tea, alcohol, or anything that isn't green slop, pizza or 'gelato'. I remember reading one of her blog entries where she basically outs her parents for having alcohol problems and says she doesn't drink caffeinated drinks because she has an addictive personality 🤣 it's like she thinks one sip of coffee will get her hooked. It's not heroin Grabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Coffee? Oh no no no...coffee is the devil according to Grabby, as is tea, alcohol, or anything that isn't green slop, pizza or 'gelato'. I remember reading one of her blog entries where she basically outs her parents for having alcohol problems and says she doesn't drink caffeinated drinks because she has an addictive personality 🤣 it's like she thinks one sip of coffee will get her hooked. It's not heroin Grabby!
Sounds like their alcohol problems played some part in her eating disorder.

Reactions: 7
Dada? Is this the new thing now? Do parents not have their children call them mummy and daddy anymore?
Just what I thought !

Would love to see her off her head with Shandy !🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Happy Birthday Dada" on the one card. Is it from the three of them: lil'Becky, Fwah Fwah and Waffy? How adequate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would you post a card on insta that you gave to the guy that’s not on insta. Pathetic, literally no one cares {except Mumma}

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I tried to play it safe with mung beans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dada birthday card post has been up for 9 hours and has a grand total of….
wait for it….🥁🥁🥁
….. THREE comments!
and one is from her mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It strikes me as rather weird that the majority of photos on that card are ones we've all seen before on the grid. I can't really articulate why I find it weird, but I guess it's sad that there seems to be no such thing as any private or personal photos kept just for them, everything has already been shared with thousands of followers (strangers) beforehand.

Reactions: 24
The dada birthday card post has been up for 9 hours and has a grand total of….
wait for it….🥁🥁🥁
….. THREE comments!
and one is from her mum 😂
When I look at her grid it says 9 comments but when I click there’s only 3, a few Benpecked critics have piped up perhaps 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.