RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry about her numbers she’s been on a buying spree to replace them 😂😂😂 just look at them all they are bots ….. what an absolute twonk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh dear how sad 😅😅 thank you for the screenshot 👍👍

The mama bag last December at Soho Farmhouse 😆🤓🙄🤮
And who could forget those awful boots!!
The MAMA bag that was concealing the secret pregnancy of Prince Waffy Atlas of Watford - even though at the time she was so miserable at anyone else’s happiness, for various reasons - what a twit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Its the photo gallery wall thing all over again- "oh help me insta, any tips for a gallery wall".....ummm you wrote a blog on this grabby, maybe read that? Now its "oh help me insta, I've got 197,000 photos and I just have no idea what to do with them all..." ummm and again, you wrote a blog on this claiming you were a guru on it all...? I dont get it. Does she forget she's written all this drivel in her blog...? Is it for engagement? Why do people not see her madness, no-one has that many photos??? So. Many. Questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. Haven’t been on here for a while- when did she get to 96K? Also, what a tricky scam to try to up engagement- say that you are “rubbish with replying to dm’s and to comment instead”. Ffs if you’re rubbish with dm’s wouldn’t you be rubbish with replying to comments?
p.s. papaw’s nails are grim.

Reactions: 11
People of a non white colour on Mama K’s feed … actual real life friends of hers.
Grabby will be HORRIFIED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Garden post? TICK! (Not the hydrangeas for a change).
Moan about the weather? TICK!
You can sit outside Grabs. It’s dry? But I assume that pic wasn’t taken today. Or did you put all the cushions out just for the gram?

Natural History Museum? On a Bank Holiday? With a 2 year old and a newborn? Why????? Just why? It must have been RAMMED with tourists, why not wait until the schools go back and enjoy it more?? Does this woman have no common sense 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Natural History Museum? On a Bank Holiday? With a 2 year old and a newborn? Why????? Just why? It must have been RAMMED with tourists, why not wait until the schools go back and enjoy it more?? Does this woman have no common sense 🤯🤯
Doesn’t look that busy tbh. But it’s free and you know, she’s tight

Reactions: 11
Shock horror earth mumma has given Waffy a plastic dummy (at only 6 weeks old for daytime nap whilst being cradled next to the breast in the sling). Sleep situation not going so dreamy Grabster?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I think she does ‘later posts’ on places she’s visited (like the Lavendar / Pop up farm) because she doesn’t want other people knowing to soon and going themselves.

Reactions: 10
Shock horror earth mumma has given Waffy a plastic dummy (at only 6 weeks old for daytime nap whilst being cradled next to the breast in the sling). Sleep situation not going so dreamy Grabster?
I noticed that. Maybe she slipped up. Hardly fits in with the dreamy life she likes to portray

I think she was hoping no one would notice the dummy as it's almost hidden. Slapdash and no attention to detail as per.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.