RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell!!! Grabby venturing into the world of politics. I bet she doesn’t even understand what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell!!! Grabby venturing into the world of politics. I bet she doesn’t even understand what’s going on.
She used RIGHT NOW in both posts 🙄 she doesn’t give a bugger about what is happening elsewhere in the world and she still managed to make it about her. She’s a dick

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Definitely, the McMuffin clan have probably decamped to Italy or the like, we know how they love to live life on repeat again, and again …and AGAIN! 😴🙄😂
Makes you wonder doesn't it... they were in Italy last August for the McMuffins rescheduled 30th wedding anniversary family holiday {and trying to prove that Bentos was walking} then they decided to have their own little Italian holiday - to the same exact place - at the beginning of September 🙄🙄🙄 Maybe they've done a mini break to a seaside resort 😆 I still think they'll do New York this year because they missed out last year and had to settle for visiting local and non local pumpkin patches. Just to get some autumnal tones for the grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Less than 24 hours since I posted that she was unlikely to acknowledge what was going on in the world and ta dah! Grabs has unearthed herself and shared a post from Mother Pukka acknowledging the events unfolding in Afghanistan...It’s still tone deaf making it all about her, but arguably better than when she tried to post a BLM quote up and quoted the wrong person saying it (😩) so a C+ for effort Grabs. Cue another 24 hours in hiding from her before she will hoping it will all have blown over and she can get back to posting up allotment photos

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This is brilliant! How is Grabs so boring?!
I’ve no idea, it’s beyond odd! I’m guessing she spent just of her informative years from 13 onwards with Benny boy, hence missing out on the fun (growing up as a normal teenager) with her family! 🥳
He molded her into what she is today, a subservient stay at home bore!!!

*nothing wrong with stay at home mums, Grabby has never left said home! 😂

Makes you wonder doesn't it... they were in Italy last August for the McMuffins rescheduled 30th wedding anniversary family holiday {and trying to prove that Bentos was walking} then they decided to have their own little Italian holiday - to the same exact place - at the beginning of September 🙄🙄🙄 Maybe they've done a mini break to a seaside resort 😆 I still think they'll do New York this year because they missed out last year and had to settle for visiting local and non local pumpkin patches. Just to get some autumnal tones for the grid.
Never a surer thing… oh so dreamy New England in the fall! 😴 Autumn, the word is autumn! 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
She really needs to get someone to sense check her rare topical/political posts doesn't she. She gets it wrong EVERY time. This is the first post about Afghanistan where I've seen someone make it about them. Her tone comes across as smug rather than grateful.

Reactions: 13
Here’s her post - think she would be better sticking to “grooming rights” rather than human rights issues
She would NEVER acknowledge she's been groomed, probably because she doesn't see herself as being groomed, in her head it was on par {in more ways than one} the Disney classic of beauty and the beast... remember she was beyond mature for years when her 13yr old self met the 24yr old weirdo.

And you cannot tell me that her mates weren't 🤔🤨😲😳😱🤢 about their union.

Reactions: 10
She used RIGHT NOW in both posts 🙄 she doesn’t give a bugger about what is happening elsewhere in the world and she still managed to make it about her. She’s a dick
Came here 'right now' to say the same thing 🙄 She's obviously been reading here and thought she should 'jump on the bandwagon' as she referred, last year, to black lives matter 😒

Reactions: 6
Came here 'right now' to say the same thing 🙄 She's obviously been reading here and thought she should 'jump on the bandwagon' as she referred to black lives matter 😒
Also, her idol, Courtney, has been posting up a storm about Afghanistan.

Reactions: 4
Bet her (forced) feelings would change if any Afghans got re-homed in her street 🤨

• Haha
Couldn't even make a post up herself, just lazily reposted one and then managed to cock up the second by it being Grabby centred again.
What a colossal pillock she is.

Couldn't even make a post up herself, just lazily reposted one and then managed to cock up the second by it being Grabby centred again.
What a colossal pillock she is.
Noticed also how mother pukka (who she copied) and others are posting on their grid. Though we know rvk couldn’t have something like that messing with her grid permanently so kept it to a 24hr story.

Reactions: 8
Grabby, when posting about a humanitarian crisis, please don't talk about how bleeping lucky you are.

When someone tells you they have cancer, you don't reply with "oh sorry, I'm ridiculously healthy and so lucky"
Read the room you ignorant cow

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This is the first paragraph of mother pukkas post that rvk put in her stories and didn’t bother with her grid. From what I can see she didn’t even like the post. She would be better saying nothing than pretending to care.
Jesus wept

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.