RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping arrogant and big headed yet she doesn’t have confidence in her own opinions (if she has any 🤔) so she copies someone else’s. Talk about playing it safe. You’re a dick becks

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I notice she’s changed her bio. No longer mentions house renovation. Looks like she’s done doing house stuff now she’s a full time mamma!!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure they are away...not even mamma K has storied in days, we usually get garden scenes or something but nothing for days (apart from grabby's token crisis post sprinkled with some ridiculous gloating of just how fortunate she is right now, for various reasons...)

Reactions: 10
Cannot imagine Grabby going so long without a holiday abroad. Has Raffy been alive long enough to get a passport?
Benpecked probably ordered the passport before he even doused her with his super fertile sauce. He's 10x better at predicting conception and stuff than any other (clean nailed) husband.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Benpecked probably ordered the passport before he even doused her with his super fertile sauce. He's 10x better at predicting conception and stuff than any other (clean nailed) husband.
I’ve just spat my coffee laughing!!
This definitely needs to be made into a new thread title 😆

• Haha
I don’t know whether to laugh or puke 😂 super fertile sauce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think there’s quite a backlog for passports at the moment. Up to 10 weeks.
unless she’s paid for fast track?
Grabby - pay extra for something?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m still crying at her grabbing the free nappies on marketplace

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Place your bets, will she resurface:

- having been on holiday?
- being “not ok right now, for various reasons”
- “I’ve been quiet because I’ve been soaking it allllllll up with these two ❤ and my mama heart is bursting with love”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Place your bets, will she resurface:

- having been on holiday?
- being “not ok right now, for various reasons”
- “I’ve been quiet because I’ve been soaking it allllllll up with these two ❤ and my mama heart is bursting with love”
She will manage to have been all of these within a mad 24 hour posting spree. That's our Grabinka.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂Incoming …the last week has been oh so dreamy, starting off with pics of Fweya and Waffy with their mini suitcases and/or passports flatlays…. Followed by a gazillion pictures of walls {preferably pink}, gelato, her sea salty flippers on the sea sore, ‘that’ guy 🙄, and finally ohhh sooo, sooo much love for the McMuffin clan/Fweya/Waffy/ ‘that’ guy… {delete as appropriate}! 😴

• Haha
😂Incoming …the last week has been oh so dreamy, starting off with pics of Fweya and Waffy with their mini suitcases and/or passports flatlays…. Followed by a gazillion pictures of walls {preferably pink}, gelato, her sea salty flippers on the sea sore, ‘that’ guy 🙄, and finally ohhh sooo, sooo much love for the McMuffin clan/Fweya/Waffy/ ‘that’ guy… {delete as appropriate}! 😴
That's a tough one... Can I choose to delete 'that guy' please?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.