RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚Incoming ā€¦the last week has been oh so dreamy, starting off with pics of Fweya and Waffy with their mini suitcases and/or passports flatlaysā€¦. Followed by a gazillion pictures of walls {preferably pink}, gelato, her sea salty flippers on the sea sore, ā€˜thatā€™ guy šŸ™„, and finally ohhh sooo, sooo much love for the McMuffin clan/Fweya/Waffy/ ā€˜thatā€™ guyā€¦ {delete as appropriate}! šŸ˜“
I also call the hashtag vitamin sea being used!
I bloody hate that phrase šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
šŸ˜‚Incoming ā€¦the last week has been oh so dreamy, starting off with pics of Fweya and Waffy with their mini suitcases and/or passports flatlaysā€¦. Followed by a gazillion pictures of walls {preferably pink}, gelato, her sea salty flippers on the sea sore, ā€˜thatā€™ guy šŸ™„, and finally ohhh sooo, sooo much love for the McMuffin clan/Fweya/Waffy/ ā€˜thatā€™ guyā€¦ {delete as appropriate}! šŸ˜“
Do you think any family trip isnā€™t ā€˜dreamyā€™? Because when weā€™re packing to go away with our kids thereā€™s a fair amount of shouting and swearing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mama Kedgley has had a mini break in London so maybe this week has been less #dreamy and more #fuckingstressful

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mama Kedgley has had a mini break in London so maybe this week has been less #dreamy and more #fuckingstressful
Didn't mumma take her 2 overgrown babies on her other years anniversary trips? I wouldn't be surprised if George and Becks were sleeping at the foot of her Shangri-La bed!

PS, Mumma K seems serious fun. Where did she get those kids from :0

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt sheā€™s been on holiday. Mumma and Papa Kedge have been to London and thereā€™s no way grabs would go on holiday with two kids on her own without the grandparents to help. Who would she dump them on?! šŸ¤£ Like others have said, sheā€™s probably had the week from hell because she canā€™t decamp to the barn every day to palm the kids off on her mum whilst everyone fawns around her telling her what a wonderful mother she is and how amazing sheā€™s doing to cope with two (not quite) under two šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't mumma take her 2 overgrown babies on her other years anniversary trips? I wouldn't be surprised if George and Becks were sleeping at the foot of her Shangri-La bed!

Awwww didddums ! Poor poor Grabby.....mumma gone away then? šŸ¤£ Yes.....Mumma K is definitely a part animal unlike her offspring!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wouldn't they pop Rebeggar and Curious George in the bathroom? I believe that's the family tradition to dump your kids in the hotel bathroom isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I wonder if her alcohol consumption impaired her childrenā€™s brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has toddler AND baby free time every couple of days??!!
More shockingly, she only showers every couple of days?! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Especially when breastfeeding which can be quite a sweaty, messy business when it's warm or if they unlatch and your milk goes everywhere. I'm breastfeeding now and can't imagine not showering daily!

Does Ben even go to work or does he work from home? Either way I don't see how he can't look after both kids for 15-20 mins every morning while she showers?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
More shockingly, she only showers every couple of days?! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ Especially when breastfeeding which can be quite a sweaty, messy business when it's warm or if they unlatch and your milk goes everywhere. I'm breastfeeding now and can't imagine not showering daily!

Does Ben even go to work or does he work from home? Either way I don't see how he can't look after both kids for 15-20 mins every morning while she showers?
Ugh, why would you admit that?

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't they pop Rebeggar and Curious George in the bathroom? I believe that's the family tradition to dump your kids in the hotel bathroom isn't it?
Or maybe they just stay in the hallway?!

I wonder if her alcohol consumption impaired her childrenā€™s brain cells.
Someone did once suggest that Grabby does look slightly like a person that has been affected by foetal alcohol syndromeā€¦they werenā€™t wrong, she does have quite a specific appearance!

God I know, the first I think I do in the morning is get up to shower! Youā€™re always covered in milk at best, or baby sick, how in gods name do you not make the effort to wash daily?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.