RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama Kedge Fund had left a comment early on, I wonder if she checked back and saw the later comments?
#Ohdreamyparentalfail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The photos aren’t aren’t any good. Such a weird washed out filter that the photographer uses that makes them look even more pale and dirty than usual

Reactions: 8
What is with this prized ham shot, it irks me so much. He's a human baby for gods sake, not a giant marrow grown for a competition that's being held up for inspection.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can't she get socks that fit her children?
Why can't they hold a baby/child correctly? She holds him like she's holding up a chicken at the country fair.
Why is Ben always so dirty?
Why is rafferty left in a low basket on top of a dresser where he could easily roll off?

Why is she still on insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The photos aren’t aren’t any good. Such a weird washed out filter that the photographer uses that makes them look even more pale and dirty than usual
I thought this! I could edit better myself. It looks like the photographer has just whacked the “brightness” filter up to full whack on each photo, but then they loose that sharpness/focus and every photo looks a bit blurred. I’d be asking for a refund if those photos had cost me £600 😳 xx

Reactions: 11
Has the post on the photographers website now been taken down also? There are no photos of Grabby, the dirty nailed Groomer and the chatty (as in scruffy) children?
Still there, I was just looking at them

What is with this prized ham shot, it irks me so much. He's a human baby for gods sake, not a giant marrow grown for a competition that's being held up for inspection.
Sack of spuds I always think, poor child 😢

Why can't she get socks that fit her children?
Why can't they hold a baby/child correctly? She holds him like she's holding up a chicken at the country fair.
Why is Ben always so dirty?
Why is rafferty left in a low basket on top of a dresser where he could easily roll off?

Why is she still on insta?
He looks cold, his legs are bluish and mottled in the second photo 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.