RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOT="Duchesspink, post: 5975887, member: 7176"]
If you're having a photographer coming to your home, sweep the floor, get down to floor level and look and see what the camera will see! Look at bens nails in the photo too.
[/QUOTE]
Dirty bastards

Your comment is hidden in an explicit, 18+ Only area ๐Ÿคฃ

Actually no idea why, but it is.
I mentioned racist and fat ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Cafe au lait dahlias?! If I hadnโ€™t been told off and had my message option cancelled Iโ€™d say hit me up bebe coz you and me are on the same wavelength. Natch ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If you're having a photographer coming to your home, sweep the floor, get down to floor level and look and see what the camera will see! Look at bens nails in the photo too.
Ben makes me feel sick as it is, creepy bastard, definitely didnโ€™t need a zoom in on those nasty nails ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dirty bastards

Cafe au lait dahlias?! If I hadnโ€™t been told off and had my message option cancelled Iโ€™d say hit me up bebe coz you and me are on the same wavelength. Natch ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
[/QUOTE]
You have a reply ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Go you, love it ๐Ÿ˜… Although I'm sure we worked out that their age difference is more than 10 years ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ

And Grabby's nail varnish is chipped #sodreamy
If everyone goes by grubbys current age of 28 and peeado's age of 38 {nearly 39}, the cough 10 {and a half} year age gap doesn't seem too awful does it... my husband is 15 yrs older than me, we met when I was 24 and I'd lived a life beforehand.

BUT!!!!!

Those who aren't educated about the greatest love story since erm Bill Wyman & Mandy Smith :D wouldn't know the facts or be aware of the gushy 'Justifying' blog post {back in the days when blogging was her medium of choice} about "... falling in love with an older guy", which funnily enough she ended up deleting because people actually realised that there was nothing romantic about it. She made out that she was 15 when they met {which would still be totally inappropriate} glossing over the facts that she was barely 13 and they met on a school trip. The relationship was hush hush as they, well I'm guessing him knew what would happen if people found out but obviously secrets have a habit of coming out in the end don't they. I still cannot get my head around why neither of the families didn't intervene. If that had been either of my daughters, I would probably be serving time at the local HMP... if that was my son, I would drag his sorry arse down to the police station. Say if history repeats itself, it would be highly hypocritical for either of those twunts to have an opinion about it given how they met. Grubby truly cannot see beyond the end of her nose can she.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dirty bastards

You have a reply ๐Ÿคฃ
[/QUOTE]
Loving this, get the message out there! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If everyone goes by grubbys current age of 28 and peeado's age of 38 {nearly 39}, the cough 10 {and a half} year age gap doesn't seem too awful does it... my husband is 15 yrs older than me, we met when I was 24 and I'd lived a life beforehand.

BUT!!!!!

Those who aren't educated about the greatest love story since erm Bill Wyman & Mandy Smith :D wouldn't know the facts or be aware of the gushy 'Justifying' blog post {back in the days when blogging was her medium of choice} about "... falling in love with an older guy", which funnily enough she ended up deleting because people actually realised that there was nothing romantic about it. She made out that she was 15 when they met {which would still be totally inappropriate} glossing over the facts that she was barely 13 and they met on a school trip. The relationship was hush hush as they, well I'm guessing him knew what would happen if people found out but obviously secrets have a habit of coming out in the end don't they. I still cannot get my head around why neither of the families didn't intervene. If that had been either of my daughters, I would probably be serving time at the local HMP... if that was my son, I would drag his sorry arse down to the police station. Say if history repeats itself, it would be highly hypocritical for either of those twunts to have an opinion about it given how they met. Grubby truly cannot see beyond the end of her nose can she.
Exactly, as they are now the age difference isn't too terrible. But backtrack to a 24 yr old showing interest in a 13 yr old and it's a whole different matter. Her parents were shameful, letting that relationship blossom. Inviting him to join their holidays etc. Makes me feel sick to think about it ๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: 7
e
Dirty bastards

[/QUOTE]
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 1
e

Dirty bastards

๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜
[/QUOTE]
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป love this

Reactions: 3

BUT!!!!!

But.. But... Don't you remember that Grabby has always been "oLd beYoND heR YeARs"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But.. But... Don't you remember that Grabby has always been "oLd beYoND heR YeARs"
I love that this is her justification of it all in that infamous blog of hers. She was basically a boring af teenager who was too scared to be swigging Lambrini in the park like everyone else at that age*, so she'd sit at home pressing flowers or some other such OAP activity instead.

And in her eyes this somehow makes it okay to be romantically involved with a paedophile who was almost double her age at the time.

*not saying every teen needs to be doing this BTW but come on, at least other normal teen stuff like going to the cinema with mates, girly sleepovers etc.

I wonder if sheโ€™s planning a trip to Brooklyn this autumn? Seems like she will be given her love for repetition of โ€˜traditionโ€™ and that she doesnโ€™t seem to want to stay home under any circumstances. And all those dreamy photos of pumpkins will be too tempting not flight restrictions have eased?

Reactions: 4
Just realised you can see the manky caravan through the window of those photos ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was such a pointless idea, as if Grabby is ever going to holiday in a caravan.
I'd imagine its a content creator for her. She probably didn't realise that she'd have to spend more than ยฃ5.50 making habitable, so it's sits all mouldy on the driveway.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.