RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes nicer pics of the 4 of them herself. I can't believe she or someone paid 600 pounds for those shots. They aren't particularly good pictures.

And everyone in white with Ben in his big dirty black ankle socks.

They are honestly 2 of the biggest weirdos going.

(And she seems to be transitioning from blue to a green theme so yes, that explains the delay)
And big black dirty fingernails 🀒

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how soon into their relationship the β€˜first proper date in London’ occurred.
Genuinely scary to think how young she might of been and was bought a Pearl bracelet from him, it seems an over the top gift for a first date of sorts.
Update: found this on her online diary, he bought it in 2008, I’ve been up since half 4 so working her age out for this isn’t happening quickly
Ahhh #dreamy 2008, when 15yr old grabby and 25yr old peeado made their 2 year romance official πŸ™„πŸ€’

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She is !!!
Funniest thing is that Grabby clearly checks tattle multiple times a day (10x more than most people) but she can't delete the comment!

And it's a summer Saturday evening so i doubt the photographer will be thrilled that Grabby is no doubt frantically messaging and calling her to remove the comment RIGHT NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.