RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff of nightmares....

Those pictures are very poor quality. I don't think the photographer will be showing them off in her portfolio very much. I also wonder if Freya was being fussy and restless (as all kids are) and didn't want to pose because these have a hint of 'quick snap her now because she's calmed down a second/about to launch herself off the bench'

You can't really see Raffy (not enjoying this nickname) either and don't get me started on the Benpecked trainer sock phenomenon. Just nasty.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The stuff of nightmares....

Those pictures are very poor quality. I don't think the photographer will be showing them off in her portfolio very much. I also wonder if Freya was being fussy and restless (as all kids are) and didn't want to pose because this have a hint of 'quick snap her now because she's calmed down a second/about to launch herself off the bench'

You can't really see Raffy (not enjoying this nickname) either and don't get me started on the Benpecked trainer sock phenomenon. Just nasty.
There are quite a few pics on the photographers Insta page

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how soon into their relationship the ‘first proper date in London’ occurred.
Genuinely scary to think how young she might of been and was bought a Pearl bracelet from him, it seems an over the top gift for a first date of sorts.
Update: found this on her online diary, he bought it in 2008, I’ve been up since half 4 so working her age out for this isn’t happening quickly
What 15 year old girl would want to be seen in a pearl bracelet? Might as well go the whole hog and buy her a dress from Damart and some beige *slacks* from the ads at the back of the newspaper.
I like her comment, "He's such an old romantic" No Grabby mon petit filou, he's just old.

There are quite a few pics on the photographers Insta page
Really?! I'm shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once AGAIN Ben’s grubby trainer socks make an appearance!!!
WHY? i don’t understand why the photographer doesn’t say something.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210814_093521_com.instagram.android_edit_426191920339133.jpg
I stand corrected... and wish I didn't. The photographer does some lovely studio stuff, but these just aren't anywhere near as good. Benpecked made zero effort here and is just creepy af.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This one is actually rather nice!! Don't understand why Grabs shared two such similar shots when she must have had plenty of variety to choose from. Hate the grey t-shirt and trainer socks. Benpecked reminds me of Tintin 😅

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Grabby could have washed her hair, it looks so lank and greasy.

The pearl bracelet thing, what the actual duck. Buying anyone that for a first date is weird enough let alone a 25 year old buying it for a 15 year old.

Reactions: 16
This one is actually rather nice!! Don't understand why Grabs shared two such similar shots when she must have had plenty of variety to choose from. Hate the grey t-shirt and trainer socks. Benpecked reminds me of Tintin 😅
She’s gonna drag it out. But we’ve ruined that now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my husband came downstairs dressed like that for a family photoshoot I’d be sending him back upstairs to change. You’d think being the control freak she is she would have laid out something for him to wear so if she has it’s bizarre she chose that.

Reactions: 12
And the dirty finger nails. 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 712064I stand corrected... and wish I didn't. The photographer does some lovely studio stuff, but these just aren't anywhere near as good. Benpecked made zero effort here and is just creepy af.
That’s because he is creepy. At 25 years old he had an interest in a 15 year old child. 🤮 They can sugar coat it all they like and trivialise it all they want but the facts don’t go away.

• Sick
Ben looks like he walked in off a building site and she looks like the grinch in that second photo. The kids are sweet though.

Reactions: 3
For a family photo shoot wouldnt you wash and brush your child's hair? Wear something better than a shower curtain and make sure you look clean and attractive.
Ben looks like he's come in from cutting the grass and slipped his trainers off, chopsy is bedraggled and mamma needs to brush her hair, put it up if its hanging lank and make sure her hobbit feet aren't on view. She's in her 20s ffs, I cannot get over how old fashioned and drab she looks.

In this advertorial interview thing, she talks about slating Kate - a woman with immaculate hair and clothing at all times and runs down zaras latest offerings. Have you ever actually looked in a mirror Rebecca? Have you? Tell us, what do you see when you do?

• Heart
Ben looks like he had forgotten all about it and rushed in last minute. They make the strangest couple. Poor kids.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.