RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From doing some research, it would appear membership of the Soho group for those under the age of 27 is significantly reduced. It’ll be interesting to see if Grabby maintains her membership now that she’s 28!
Also children require their own membership to use the facilities…such as the swimming pool etc, (at limited times of course). Currently a soho farmhouse membership for a child is £500 or £700 to cover all locations in the group.
I think her parents pay for it for her

She's so not the Soho type...I wonder how she got in... Because paying for your membership isn't the only requirement, you have to be recommended by an existing member.
She temporarily made friends with Esther Coren and they will have recommended her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think her parents pay for it for her

She temporarily made friends with Esther Coren and they will have recommended her
Never hear about that anymore, do you? Cannot imagine the erudite Mr Coren wanting to hang out with this pair of scruffy wannabes. Not the most scintillating of couples are they?
"Giles would you like to hear about the time I breastfed on the entrance steps of M&S? It was a hoot" or "Giles I hear you are a gastronomic fan boy? I cannot recommend enough the prosciutto from Aldi, we take it EVERYWHERE"
Also the Soho House thing is hilarious. The other zelebs probably thing Grabbobs is an au pair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Never hear about that anymore, do you? Cannot imagine the erudite Mr Coren wanting to hang out with this pair of scruffy wannabes. Not the most scintillating of couples are they?
"Giles would you like to hear about the time I breastfed on the entrance steps of M&S? It was a hoot" or "Giles I hear you are a gastronomic fan boy? I cannot recommend enough the prosciutto from Aldi, we take it EVERYWHERE"
Also the Soho House thing is hilarious. The other zelebs probably thing Grabbobs is an au pair!
Except the average an au pair actually knows how to look after children properly! Life jacket grabby, life jacket… 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you just imagine ! Ohhhh and what if his sister Victoria Coren Mitchell turned up - she make mincemeat of Grabby ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s the Esther Coren / Grabby pieces. The article in The Mail (press reader) was written under Esther’s maiden name of Walker.

Reactions: 2
Here’s the Esther Coren / Grabby pieces. The article in The Mail (press reader) was written under Esther’s maiden name of Walker.

I will never understand this connection. I followed Esther’s recipe rifle blog for years and she seems worlds apart from Grabby on every level; she’s clever, witty but bitchy, somewhat stylish, cynical. I can’t see what in earth they have in common except maybe being bitchy types?!

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know how soon into their relationship the ‘first proper date in London’ occurred.
Genuinely scary to think how young she might of been and was bought a Pearl bracelet from him, it seems an over the top gift for a first date of sorts.
Update: found this on her online diary, he bought it in 2008, I’ve been up since half 4 so working her age out for this isn’t happening quickly

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’d love to know how soon into their relationship the ‘first proper date in London’ occurred.
Genuinely scary to think how young she might of been and was bought a Pearl bracelet from him, it seems an over the top gift for a first date of sorts.
Update: found this on her online diary, he bought it in 2008, I’ve been up since half 4 so working her age out for this isn’t happening quickly
According to companies house she was born March 1993. So she was 15 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So much wrong in that article. Especially Esther describing herself as a ‘butch lesbian’.
Very very poor

Reactions: 5
And there’s the photoshoot. How the f**k has she fitted all of this into the first few weeks of his life? They must be absolutely shattered as they can’t be getting extra sleep during the day.

Ben looks OLD on those photos. The trainer socks too. Not good on the photos 😂

I find it strange that she’s waited 10 days after the photographer posted the pictures to post them on her grid. Do we think it’s due to the colour scheme she’s obsessed with creating on it? There’s also no way she paid £600 for newborn photos. Undeclared #ad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And there’s the photoshoot. How the f**k has she fitted all of this into the first few weeks of his life? They must be absolutely shattered as they can’t be getting extra sleep during the day.

Ben looks OLD on those photos. The trainer socks too. Not good on the photos 😂
This one doesn’t appear to have been #kindlygifted....do we think Benpecked/bank of mumma and daddy paid for it?
I’m pretty sure Grabby herself hasn’t got two cents to rub together these days.

Reactions: 10
This one doesn’t appear to have been #kindlygifted....do we think Benpecked/bank of mumma and daddy paid for it?
I’m pretty sure Grabby herself hasn’t got two cents to rub together these days.
I reckon she stamped her flippers as she wanted to recreate exactly the same shoot as last time, as she loves living life on repeat so bank of Kedgley probably stumped up the funds.

Reactions: 10
Gross. Imagine if your 15 year old daughter came home with a Pearl bracelet bought for her by a 25 year old man. How can she not see that she was groomed?
Again, unbelievable parenting mama & papa Kedgeley! 🙄

Reactions: 9
She takes nicer pics of the 4 of them herself. I can't believe she or someone paid 600 pounds for those shots. They aren't particularly good pictures.

And everyone in white with Ben in his big dirty black ankle socks.

They are honestly 2 of the biggest weirdos going.

(And she seems to be transitioning from blue to a green theme so yes, that explains the delay)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.