RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Grabby has had a pain in the pelvis for five minutes and Benpecked has had a pain in the arse for ooh...about 10 years or so isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is typical of someone who got everything without having to work hard for it. Anyone who would save and have to wait for a new kitchen or a new house would be much more careful. I don’t even understand how it could get chipped when it’s quite recent
Plus ! That plug socket isn't on straight ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please can someone wash that poor child's face, smear something on the chapped skin and comb her blessed hair.
In the bed picture where she appears to be wearing a frilly dinner plate round her neck she looks such a mess.

Reactions: 11
Did she just go around posting pictures of herself that day when she wore the pink jumper? (It’s the same jumper as the moley tummy bump pic. (Possibly to save for days when presumably she looks worse than the worse she looks in this?)

Anyone notice (thanks @WhittlingIhopMonkey) that she’s gone from red/pink to soft pink. She’s getting ready for blossom photos...

• Haha
Did she just go around posting pictures of herself that day when she wore the pink jumper? (It’s the same jumper as the moley tummy bump pic. (Possibly to save for days when presumably she looks worse than the worse she looks in this?)

Anyone notice (thanks @WhittlingIhopMonkey) that she’s gone from red/pink to soft pink. She’s getting ready for blossom photos...
Yup, that's exactly what she's done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, just when I think she can’t get any more annoying 🤦🏼‍♀️ She clearly didn’t suffer from PGP last time, because there is no way in hell if you actually have PGP that you could forget it. I could barely walk from about 16 weeks and had lots of physio. Thought I was exaggerating round ligament pain and a total fraud for not coping, but luckily my GP had gone through it herself and even talked about signing me off work. There is NO WAY I could have carried a toddler, let alone on uneven country walks. STFU Grabby and accept that carrying Bentos all the time just isn’t going to happen. And don’t you dare say you have PGP when you are still going to carry on as normal!

whoops, long rant. Totally triggered, clearly 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve felt better about my house having done the same! It’s amazing what people think of spaces that perhaps you’re not that proud of!! Although it seems to take forever to build follower numbers.

Also, being on here stops me being wanky with my posts!

God I love you. DO IT!!! It’s so easy to set up another burner when you get burned 😂
I think once you've got the motivation to tidy, clean and take a photo it make a you feel a lot better. For me anyway, my home is usually a tip due to 3 kids under 4. 2 who can undo stair gates 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, just when I think she can’t get any more annoying 🤦🏼‍♀️ She clearly didn’t suffer from PGP last time, because there is no way in hell if you actually have PGP that you could forget it. I could barely walk from about 16 weeks and had lots of physio. Thought I was exaggerating round ligament pain and a total fraud for not coping, but luckily my GP had gone through it herself and even talked about signing me off work. There is NO WAY I could have carried a toddler, let alone on uneven country walks. STFU Grabby and accept that carrying Bentos all the time just isn’t going to happen. And don’t you dare say you have PGP when you are still going to carry on as normal!

whoops, long rant. Totally triggered, clearly 😆
I had it with 2 of my pregnancies and I still suffer now. Like you say, if she had it with Freya she wouldn’t forget!! No way!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had it with 2 of my pregnancies and I still suffer now. Like you say, if she had it with Freya she wouldn’t forget!! No way!
Exactly! Maybe the reason her pelvis is suffering this time is because she is lugging round a 2 stone toddler allllllll the time. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Exactly! Maybe the reason her pelvis is suffering this time is because she is lugging round a 2 stone toddler allllllll the time. 🤦🏼‍♀️
And how much do you bet she won’t stop carrying Freya? So she can play the martyr I bet! She over exaggerates everything so I bet she’s just got general pregnancy aches and pains!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She should be careful, I caused life long pelvic damage carrying my toddler when I was pregnant. It’s not that bad now but the niggle and misalignment is permanent. But who cares as long as you can do 10,000 steps and be thin right?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
thread suggestion 😬 my first

Grubby house driving us crazy. Pelvic pain, grubby baby. Send me free tit me no pay. That’s the RVK way

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.