RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve felt better about my house having done the same! It’s amazing what people think of spaces that perhaps you’re not that proud of!! Although it seems to take forever to build follower numbers.

Also, being on here stops me being wanky with my posts!

God I love you. DO IT!!! It’s so easy to set up another burner when you get burned 😂
She needs to mention it on her feed and I am all over it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, I'm going to plywood hell, but I bet it's dreamy....😂

It's actually scientific evidence that Freya's aged 10-12 outfit, is, dog tit colour. I don't know how to get images side by side in the order I choose, so this has happened entirely unintentionally and I am pleading 'not guilty'.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know he's obsessed with lawns and mowed Grabb's when she'd just had Freya, but didn't realise he did it ever time. It not the easiest to cut as it's small sections, but am surprised Ben doesn't mow it. He does everything else!
It makes me wonder what else her parents do for them? It might be a lot more than any of us realise.

Reactions: 8
I wonder why Grabby isn’t running a Thomling Toys giveaways on her account? Why would they gift to Home with Rose (who has a third fewer followers than Grabby, although a million times more engagement and ad work)?
Is it a conflict of interest if she does a giveaway with an account she has links with? Interesting how Home with Rose doesn’t mention Grabby in her giveaway post (they follow each other and Rose comments on Grabby’s posts) .. Thomling Toys have completely distanced themselves from her.. they must all be gutted that went so wrong as she would surely have been bigging herself up as the influencer when they were setting up the business.

Reactions: 9
I wonder why Grabby isn’t running a Thomling Toys giveaways on her account? Why would they gift to Home with Rose (who has a third fewer followers than Grabby, although a million times more engagement and ad work)?
Is it a conflict of interest if she does a giveaway with an account she has links with? Interesting how Home with Rose doesn’t mention Grabby in her giveaway post (they follow each other and Rose comments on Grabby’s posts) .. Thomling Toys have completely distanced themselves from her.. they must all be gutted that went so wrong as she would surely have been bigging herself up as the influencer when they were setting up the business.
I think its more she has distanced herself from it to try and save its reputation. Its obviously still her behind he account tho.

Reactions: 6
15CF5AD3-F568-4DD8-8652-D7E0A18A737B.jpeg

Grubby living up to her nickname on her latest grid post... Whatever « gloss » she used to have is well and truly lost. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy...

Reactions: 13
And the chipped paint work ... I couldn’t bear it.
unhygenic and scruffy 🤮
06495E4B-8B56-4311-B65F-069D524FDB38.jpeg

I'd love to pop round to Grabbys with my cleaning products. Bathrooms are my favourite. Bet it would take an army to sort her gaff out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That plug socket would do my head in!! It doesn't look straight and its silver when the rest of the hardware is gold :oops::oops:
I was just about to say it’s making my teeth itch just looking at it, how she puts up with it is beyond me! Plus, why is the kick board of the larder cupboard painted grey, sorry, {DOWNPIPE}, sticks out like a sore thumb!! 🤨

I was just about to say it’s making my teeth itch just looking at it, how she puts up with it is beyond me! Plus, why is the kick board of the larder cupboard painted grey, sorry, {DOWNPIPE}, sticks out like a sore thumb!! 🤨
The kitchen is definitely ready for a refresh, and she needs to get a cleaner!

Reactions: 11
Definitely, it looks tired and such a cold unwelcoming space! Much like the rest of the house! 😂
Bet’s it’s been freezing there recently, especially in the kitchen which is north facing and like a barn. Didn’t think that through either did they? I think “property developer” Ben needs a reboot, more like Bodge-it Ben 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.