RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Photo not taken today as I’m a mess’... erm. Have you seen the photo?

Also, if you have PGP stop carrying your bloody toddler everywhere and let her walk / push her in a pushchair like everyone else does. It’s like she can’t understand that other people don’t do what she does for a reason. Like actual grown ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And how can she not remember having pelvic pain the first time?! I had my last baby ageeeessess ago and I remember it well. And with my second too. She’s so bleeping weird. Not being able to Hoover shouldn’t be an issue as she doesn’t anyway from what we’ve seen and she can push Freya in the pushchair. Simples

Reactions: 10

Also, if you have PGP stop carrying your bloody toddler everywhere and let her walk / push her in a pushchair like everyone else does. It’s like she can’t understand that other people don’t do what she does for a reason. Like actual grown ups.
Because she’s obsessed with getting her steps in and she probably thinks carrying a toddler will prevent her gaining weight in pregnancy. Didn’t she brag in her first pregnancy that she managed 10,000 steps every day? So she must have pushed through the pain last time if she had PGP. Disordered.

Reactions: 9
Feeling sorry for herself - shocker
Not sure if she had it last time? - asking followers if she did??!
Advice is to not carry a toddler - why are you anyway when you said yourself the other day she gets fed up in the carrier and wants to walk
Advice is not to hoover - not a problem at all
You look forward to the weekend - every day is a weekend for you. Just minus Ben for a couple of hours a day
Planned to do gardening but out of action now - it’s ok just watch Ben do the gardening and take photos. That’s your version of gardening anyway isn’t it?
Photo not from today as today you’re just a mess - no comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grabby: I am not ok right now. But here’s a photo of me smiling in a mirror looking a state

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And how can she not remember having pelvic pain the first time?! I had my last baby ageeeessess ago and I remember it well. And with my second too. She’s so bleeping weird. Not being able to Hoover shouldn’t be an issue as she doesn’t anyway from what we’ve seen and she can push Freya in the pushchair. Simples
We have to remember she's too posh to push a hoover ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Photo not from today, today I'm a mess...

brush your hair, brush your teeth and learn to apply eyeshadow correctly. twit.

Reactions: 5
And the chipped paint work ... I couldn’t bear it.
unhygenic and scruffy 🤮View attachment 446802
This is typical of someone who got everything without having to work hard for it. Anyone who would save and have to wait for a new kitchen or a new house would be much more careful. I don’t even understand how it could get chipped when it’s quite recent

Reactions: 12
Photo not from today, today I'm a mess...

brush your hair, brush your teeth and learn to apply eyeshadow correctly. twit.
Such a moany bleeping twit she is. I live with pelvic pain every single day and have done for years and lots of other problems associated with it. Ive said it before on here she doesnt know shes living. So much NOT to complain about yet she always finds something !!

• Heart
This is typical of someone who got everything without having to work hard for it. Anyone who would save and have to wait for a new kitchen or a new house would be much more careful. I don’t even understand how it could get chipped when it’s quite recent
I agree with this. I had to wait years for my kitchen. I’ve had it 5 years next month and I still treasure it! I’ve really tried to look after it. You’d think she’d look after that island seeing as it was made by bens uncle who has made a kitchen for a duchess or similar(!) 🤦🏼‍♀️ She never stopped mentioning it when she lived in her old house

Reactions: 9
Ran out of cash, Grabby love?

View attachment 447143
It's so dodgy buying followers, especially when you're touting your whole life and children on the gram for #ad/PR samples/gifted/collabs... it's a perverts {and burglars} paradise. We don't know these people {thank duck} personally but it's quite frightening that we know where they live, where her parents live, their daily routines etc., etc.

I've been trying to do at least an hours worth daily reporting of fake/bot accounts and will continue to do so because I'm fed up with the faked follower figures. Instagram needs to be more proactive with influencers who are buying followers by making them accountable. They also need to have a separate option which makes reporting bot accounts a lot quicker.

• Heart
I'm so glad you asked if you'd had pelvic girdle pain before. Let me check my diary...erm....nope. There's no mention of it, but you did get a lot of discharge and you had that funny lump on your nipple, which you kindly informed the world you have again with this pregnancy. Happy to be of assistance. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.