RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title wouldn't so had to slightly edit. Congratulations to Skewbedu with 38 likes for this little beauty of a title, your reward is a green slop smoothie sprinkled with Chia seeds.

RVk #27idea -
Hammy Potter's Mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing... For various reasons

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻
5 Things: A Local's Guide to London
When Grabby met Esther...
That day when Ideal Home came to visit...

Grabby did post on the first tattle thread *scroll down to post #423

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper, BB {Basic witch}, Mrs Paper Pants
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Child catcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
The baby boy cooking in her uterus - Hamlet, Harry, Otto, Hammy
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
Peoples who's instagram start with 'mummy' or 'mrs'...
When a lady on the beach tells you...
The one where she slags off Bloom & Wild...
I have strong opinions...
I maybe getting married young...
My cousin and her boyfriend...
Put my car on auto trader today...

Previous deleted tweets with no links
"Lol at flying from Stansted, spot the fake tan #essexcountry"
"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Adele is pregnant' 'how can anyone tell?!' hahaha"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is she’s thrown in the ‘consultants appointment’ so she gets lots of ‘are you ok hun’ messages that she definitely doesn’t read as she says not to DM her. Cue a post tomorrow ‘a lot of people have been asking....’

I‘m genuinely interested in why she has a consultant appointment as her first pregnancy was low risk and she had such a ‘dreamy‘ birth that I can’t see a reason why she would be consultant rather than midwife led. shes definitely not gone private as she’s too tight!

Reactions: 13
... for various reasons.

Title wouldn't so had to slightly edit. Congratulations to Skewbedu with 38 likes for this little beauty of a title, your reward is a green slop smoothie sprinkled with Chia seeds.

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets

"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."
Don’t forget BB basic witch and MPP Mrs paper pants 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
... for various reasons.

Background

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper BB {Baskic witch}, Mrs Paper Pants

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets

This is perfection 👌🏻 Thank you! 💕

Reactions: 1
The thing is she’s thrown in the ‘consultants appointment’ so she gets lots of ‘are you ok hun’ messages that she definitely doesn’t read as she says not to DM her. Cue a post tomorrow ‘a lot of people have been asking....’

I‘m genuinely interested in why she has a consultant appointment as her first pregnancy was low risk and she had such a ‘dreamy‘ birth that I can’t see a reason why she would be consultant rather than midwife led. shes definitely not gone private as she’s too tight!
Guess we'll find out in the next overshare of a braggy blog post, complete with how glorious the sunrise was on the day and how she found another shiny 1p coin which clearly means the pregnancy is going to be the best pregnancy everrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike Rebecca just bloody watch Bridgerton, on your own, like a grown up. It might open your eyes....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike Rebecca just bloody watch Bridgerton, on your own, like a grown up. It might open your eyes....
I know, ffs what are they, joint at the hip or something? Put it on and if it’s too girly for him he can duck off elsewhere in your huge mansion and do something manly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know, ffs what are they, joint at the hip or something? Put it on and if it’s too girly for him he can duck off elsewhere in your huge mansion and do something manly
The words manly and Benpecked seen together in a sentence for the first time 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she looking for someone to say ‘You and the pweirdo CAN watch Bridgerton but if he doesn’t like it then he CAN duck off and watch tv elsewhere!’
Honestly they’re like my ex in laws. Married young and she can’t do a thing alone......completely the same when it comes to watching different progs 🙄

Omg ‘right now’. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPPPPPP! It’s a tricky one isn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Valentines decorating? Le sigh...

It's the same old love balloon year after year on the dusty shutters of doom.

Do they not do a valentines range for those that were taken 'hostage' during childhood and now have Stockholm Syndrome?
Gap in the market there. Maybe Toppling Toys could start a side hustle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Great to see the new 'Background' at the start of the thread. Have followed for 6 years, how did I miss When Grabby Met Esther?

Can you imagine Esther and Giles popping over to Grabby's for supper? Would love to read his review of the courgettes a la brown sludge 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry a bit late to the party here , can’t actually seen RVK as she has blocked me but curious do we know what sex the baby is yet ?!

Reactions: 3
Her last post. She questions if Bridgerton is too girly. The comments 🤯

‘nice to have some girly escapism time’

‘I watched it whilst my hubby watched the footie!’

Her followers are so basic (unsurprisingly).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.