RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her stories today aren’t actually from the weekend? The weather this weekend was warm and sunny for much of the south east but today is grey and it’s much cooler.

Reactions: 7
PGP? What a load of bollocks. Still carrying a massive toddler on her back and using a spin bike. Yeah she’s obviously in so much pain 🙄

She cant just rest can she? Obsessed with not gaining weight so she HAS to exercise even though she allegedly has a painful condition in pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
PGP? What a load of bollocks. Still carrying a massive toddler on her back and using a spin bike. Yeah she’s obviously in so much pain 🙄

She cant just rest can she? Obsessed with not gaining weight so she HAS to exercise even though she allegedly has a painful condition in pregnancy.
At this point she's just throwing around any terms common to pregnancy and hoping for some engagement. Making a mockery of those who do actually have PGP. She makes me so angry.

I wonder how she'll fare with the Peloton app. It's a bit too cool for her, doubt there's any spin classes set to the bleeping boring shite she listens to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont get instagrammers who take photos and upload instead of spending that time clearing up the spilt drink. Who the duck would leave spilt milk while they grab their phone to photograph it?
Most of us would be cursing and skidding to get the mop or kitchen paper

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On the beg for a #gifted double pushchair? Find it laughable as she barely uses the pushchair for Bentos now, insists on carrying her round like a packhorse. What’s she going to do when Hamlet comes along? Wear one on the front and one on the back? #dreamy

And also, it’s not that hard to switch between the bassinet and the seat on the bugaboo. We used to do it with our little one when they were nearly out of the bassinet depending on whether we were going somewhere where they would sleep or not as they slept better in the bassinet than the seat. Just deal with it Grabby or buy another pushchair. If they’re going out as a family surely Benpecked can push Bentos in the Babyzen Yo-yo they have and Grabby can push Hammy in the Bugaboo? Their car is big enough for both in the boot. Nothing but a fishing post for a freebie double buggy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
On the beg for a #gifted double pushchair? Find it laughable as she barely uses the pushchair for Bentos now, insists on carrying her round like a packhorse. What’s she going to do when Hamlet comes along? Wear one on the front and one on the back? #dreamy

And also, it’s not that hard to switch between the bassinet and the seat on the bugaboo. We used to do it with our little one when they were nearly out of the bassinet depending on whether we were going somewhere where they would sleep or not as they slept better in the bassinet than the seat. Just deal with it Grabby or buy another pushchair. If they’re going out as a family surely Benpecked can push Bentos in the Babyzen Yo-yo they have and Grabby can push Hammy in the Bugaboo? Their car is big enough for both in the boot. Nothing but a fishing post for a freebie double buggy.
It’s suddenly become quite obvious what she’s doing buying followers and upping the engagement on her posts: she’s on the beg for a double pram {for various reasons} Is a buggy board safe??? Should she convert between the bassinet and chair??? Best ask the internet strangers and tag Bugaboo for good measure when she gets the responses. Should’ve saved some of that swipe up/furlough cash instead of spending it all on quality plywood you stupid grubby bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont get instagrammers who take photos and upload instead of spending that time clearing up the spilt drink. Who the duck would leave spilt milk while they grab their phone to photograph it?
Most of us would be cursing and skidding to get the mop or kitchen paper
This is exactly what I thought. I’d be running around like a banshee trying to clear it up while throwing out some expletives

Reactions: 10
They never use the gifted pram as it is!! She is a disgrace! I’d get in touch with bugaboo if I thought it would achieve anything.

Reactions: 12
It’s suddenly become quite obvious what she’s doing buying followers and upping the engagement on her posts: she’s on the beg for a double pram {for various reasons} Is a buggy board safe??? Should she convert between the bassinet and chair??? Best ask the internet strangers and tag Bugaboo for good measure when she gets the responses. Should’ve saved some of that swipe up/furlough cash instead of spending it all on quality plywood you stupid grubby bint.
What a stupid question as well ‘is a buggy board safe’ I find it unlikely they’d be able to sell them and thousands of parents would use them if they weren’t.

And we all know she doesn’t care about safety - she’s shoving Hamlet in a drafty corridor under a window!

She’s had her money’s worth out of those tulips. And Jesus when are these firms going to learn that the results of a collab with her are just completely tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the award for the shittest, laziest, most random, pointless AD goes to......

It’s a tricky one, for various reasons?

• Haha
She’s had her money’s worth out of those tulips. And Jesus when are these firms going to learn that the results of a collab with her are just completely tit!
Those tulip are past their best now, bung them on the bleeping compost heap grabby. And what's the betting Frah Frah wasn't allow to have any of chocolate from mumma dickheads snack combo.

And the award for the shittest, laziest, most random, pointless AD goes to......

It’s a tricky one, for various reasons?
That Mr Men #AD has got to be one of the most random thing she's done.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how many times I can write PUT A FRICKING BIB ON! That lovely stained jumper. Now with soil embedded in too. The vanish must really get a work out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.